The Cross Server Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, me and itachi109 battled and were 1-1 in a stall war when I DCed(didn't mean to). So consider it a win to Itachi, 1-0, gg. Extremely good and close game.
Sorry guys :(

Ok, I now found out who has been subbed out for Hero. My new opponent is under the name of superflanker, so you can edit out Hero and edit in superflanker.

I'll try to contact him asap.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really have no idea how to get in touch with my other opponents.... I won't be able to battle for a little bit either x.x If they can get in touch with me that'd be great.

PS darkie beat that noob sot

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know I'm team Snowy but here is more active.

No one in me and adub's bracket is active. I asked at TU and they said Safe Kid hasn't been on for a while, the germans said the same thing about Tauka, o be fair I haven't tried to get a hold of Qbone, but their server is never up.

What should I do?

Summary of all changes (some are already known) ordered by group number:

Group 3: CAP - Krack instead of Dormin.
Group 8: CAP - Twist of faith instead of Duskie
Group 8: PE - tucky instead of Jimmyboy
Group 14: PE - ShadowLucario instead of cele
Group 17: QB - Superflanker instead of Hero
Group 18: QB - Majesan instead of Basch
Group 21: QB - Zenitier instead of Luis
Group 23: TU-squirtlefan15 removed, no replacement

Following players of CAP did not play one single battle yet:

CAP - Fatalis
CAP - tacho
CAP - twash
CAP - Vashta

I was ready to face Fawkes today, but somehow all of my teams have been deleted so I'm gonna need some time to recreate some or build some teams that I'm comfortable with for the tourney. Sorry for the unfortunate setback.

Unfortunately I cannot find my two opponents from the PokemonExperte server. My opponents are Ash and Pantalay. I'll keep looking.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just beat Flygon 2 - 0, gg. Although he did get "pokemoned"(that means he got haxed, btw).

This means that I end my round one 2-1. Let's go CaP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)