The Crystal Ball Cup [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually like the bo3 idea, as it makes prediction more important. though i have to admit it did not matter much when i battled tito, as i simply swapped one of my pokes for another that literally wiped out his entire team.

I told him that it's bo3 per Shoddy but he doesn't answer right now <_<
Well, the first one was a good game.
I'll assume he forfeits the next one unless he posts otherwise.

Thanks everyone for getting your battles done quickly! There are still a lot to do in the next 6 days though. If I don't get anymore subs by tomorrow I'll just give free wins to the people whose opponents dropped out.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won first game 3-0
Lost second due to quite a bit of bad luck
Won third 4-0 gg.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Best of 3 reduces the impact of hax in the long run, and the whole "scouting" issue is moot since you know at least 5/6 of your opponent's team right off the bat. I first suggested it to Matty, and it seems like a better way to play any tournament in which knowing the opponent's pokemon beforehand isn't a problem.

Please post if you think you've been more active than your opponent (and deserve to go through to the next round) detailing why. There are only 2 more days to play.

I pm'd skarm a few days ago, but he still hasn't responded, I have a pretty free schedule though so hopefully we can find a time to battle in the next 2 days

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've been trying to catch up with sapienta, but the only time I saw him on was at 3am for him :( ( Though I am not saying he has been inactive, as has responded when we've been contacting, just haven't caught up with eachother at a good time yet). I'll be on today and tomorrow 4pm-7.20pm (GMT+10) to try and get this done if you read this sapienta.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
In all honesty, I haven't seen Arin around at all because he's been waiting for me on a different server and I haven't been going there regularly.

My reason for wanting to stay? I'm the best!!!!

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
won 2-0.

Well... luck with critical hits screwed my pokemon that might have been able to take that pokemon :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)