The Cutest Sprites and Models

I don't think this is cute, but it definitely doesn't belong in the Worst Sprites thread.

My first impression of Grovyle's RSE back sprite was that it reminded me of the Mona Lisa.
I don't know. Its head leaf looks sort of like wavy hair. Which might be cool for Mona Lisa, but ... for me it doesn't work that well on Grovyle. If it uses the leaf to cut things, it should not bend and be wavy like that.

I prefer 4th Generation's backsprite, because the leaf looks sharp and its facial features are more like a lizard/better accentuated:

But, no other Generation beats its RSE frontsprite:

It's a very majestic pose, which works really well in provoking feelings of it being fast and jumping from tree to tree like that (because you're looking at it from below).

I kind of like Grovyle's design in general, and Treecko's as well. It's unfortunate that Sceptile's design doesn't inspire the same feelings in me. I've never understood its tail.

WTF?

Grovyle has always been one of my favourite Pokemon, to the point that I named my IRL gecko after it. It's just so sleek and agile, and I don't think it's had a single bad sprite.

Nope, every single one is great. I'd like to point out the DPP sprite in particular, since I think it is quite adorable. It's sort of a "Hey guys, wait for me!" kind of pose.

<"I'mmm gonna get chyeah!"

I'm totally not biased either because Houndoom/Houndour is among if not my favorite pokemon haha

"Mauuuddd-"
"-Kip!" -Insert butt waggle-

I can't help but think of Wally whenever I see a Ralts who is adorable as well
oh wait this is a thread about pokemon oops

Be ELECTRIFIED by this adorable guys ability to learn a whopping three electric moves.. well at least hes kawaii as fuck.

Omg just look at this thing hop around OMG POKEMANS HAS YORKIES

Gothic Eevee.

Looks like a little jumping spider.. which btw is the most adorable spiders there are google them

A baby America I'm so proud and patriotic

This is just a few i saw on my big list of sprites provided to me

Reactions: JES
Clefairy, she's so adorable and her smile is the cutest and omg I want one <3 her Gen 6 sprite is so adorable

Also Goodra's Gen 6 sprite, it's a big gooey dragon that looks it wants to hug you in its how can you not love that :3

Hydreigon's Gen 5 sprite is also amazing, as is Gengar's HGSS one

(No idea how to link sprites lel)

Clefairy, she's so adorable and her smile is the cutest and omg I want one <3 her Gen 6 sprite is so adorable

Also Goodra's Gen 6 sprite, it's a big gooey dragon that looks it wants to hug you in its how can you not love that :3

Hydreigon's Gen 5 sprite is also amazing, as is Gengar's HGSS one

(No idea how to link sprites lel)
Go to a site called http://pldh.net/dex/sprites. That'll give you everything you need sprite-wise.

Specifically, these:

<-- CUTEST POKEMON EVER! <3

How can we forget our little cheerleaders?

As always bug pokemon are never represented. So here I go, with the cutest bug pokemon sprites:
Look at Shelmet, how can you not love that face?

Or look at Spinarak Gen. 3 sprite:

And of course the super adorable Surskit:

I personally think that its shiny sprite is cuter:

That is all.

As always bug pokemon are never represented. So here I go, with the cutest bug pokemon sprites:
Look at Shelmet, how can you not love that face?

Or look at Spinarak Gen. 3 sprite:

And of course the super adorable Surskit:

I personally think that its shiny sprite is cuter:

That is all.
That makes sense; the cute weeb blush stands out more on the shiny.
Also shiny surskit is black???

i don't know if this is messed up, but i love gen VI ditto.
when i got a shiny one, i freaked out (unfortunately for my brother who was watching TV at the time) and nicknamed it Wobbly Raindrop.
it had 31 EVs in Atk and Spd (friend safari :P)
i love this guy

I can sort of see how the Jynx looking to be loved and hugged could be appreciated as cute. But the real cutie is her pre-evolution in my opinion:

She looks sort of distressed with the pouting lips, but at the same time unaware of how innocent and harmless she is looking. Sort of like a bossy baby sister you can't help but adore.

I am so obsessed with Oddish. I remember someone on primary school who always called called Oddish 'fucking weed'. I still need to punch her for that ;_;
D: Even though this Pokemon may be somewhat odd-ish, to call such an innocent and good hearted creature a 'fucking weed' is ten-tits-cruel.
ok that was bad

But seriously, if anyone were to call Oddish something like that in front of me, I'd grab my stick and whack that attitude out of them without a second thought.

Like I said in my first post in this thread, Oddish is very special to me (ー△ー✿)

They can be fierce from time to time.

"RAWRR! Fear my bone crushing Bug Bite my pesky Grass-type bretren!"

But I think the cuter one is Swadloon. It looks so cute with that displeased face. The shiny gets a special mention.
swadloon.gif

Leavanny is the unluckiest of the evolution line if we're talking about cuteness, the BW sprites were borderline creepy, sadly the XY sprites didn't help much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)