Like this post to show support for qsns and John Cena

Last edited:
Laga vs Arcticblast
Laga vs qsns
Arcticblast vs qsns

Laga vs Arcticblast
Laga vs qsns
Arcticblast vs qsns

that being said, all three are great players and deserve to be in the finals. gl to all

Stratos

Banned deucer.
also for anyone whos wondering the club of "relevant users" is supporting Laga. because hes not crying about how the site is handled or skype groups or how he got himself banned over getting ghosted in ADV Cup or being a fucking cancer in SPL I suppose shit happens also I wish I got more recognition for being on this site for skipping school or trying to tell Edgar shit about a tier he plays himself please that said go again Laga.
i guess ghosting is only ok when you're telling people on your spl team to do it huh

Stratos

Banned deucer.
this is to cbb

like if i had any inclination that people outside your little playground bully group of friends took you remotely seriously then i would take the time to actually respond to the rest of your accusations, but fortunately everyone on this site knows that you're just some pathetic angry NEET with an ego complex. i mean seriously you're less popular than tele in a direct head to head confrontation dude i don't know what to say about that except i'm sorry for your loss.

but still the fact that youre acting all righteous about ghosting like the spl6 scooters wasn't just a well oiled ghosting machine with you at the helm has me kind of miffed

edit: this isnt anything personal against my friend Laga so dont take it that way bud :) i wouldn't know who to root for except that you and arctic are already locks for SPL and I want qsns to get picked up too

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
i guess ghosting is only ok when you're telling people on your spl team to do it huh
nah mang i totally own up to that doesnt mean that they followed my advice of "lead keldeo into hippowdon then double to garchomp" and instead led garchomp into hippowdon but it also means that maybe people like you shouldnt act like smogons beacons of morality when they're some of the biggest cheaters available on the "modern" part of this site being involved in 2 individual tour ghosting scandals LOL "shit happens" right

also i didnt read ur 2nd post because i got bored and it was a wall of text in response to koko (lol) of all people so go ahead and post it again because i sure as hell am not going to at this point kokoloko has a nice dog as his avatar though unlike some little probably underage girl but again "shit happens" right

actually i read part of it and it says something about "sorry for your loss" which is pretty much all I read and pretty funny bc it is pretty much what i felt about your upcoming SPL season after the failed upbid u were in SPL 6 but well now i dont even have to try anything because it has become reality without me even interfering but, again, go Laga.

cbb man what did qsns and I do to you :(
nothing man i barely even know you but i know Laga. :D

Good luck to all three, and congratulations for making it this far! I'm very impressed and can't wait to see what the final teams are like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)