The DPP NU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i have the same timezone of QoL and i contacted him as i have seen him on the first day on PS in which we agreed to play in the afternoon or at night and this week i came on pretty much every day at the time i met him first and i only managed to see him online today and he isnt answering to my messages. Now i have to log off for the remaining of the day so if we cant play tomorrow night somehow ill have to call activity

Mazar

Banned deucer.
still 1:0 against 4trackboy, i will try to still play this, but i cant play tomorrow so we have to play that after deadline if he is able to do it.

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DarkDevil and I have conflicting timezones. Neither of us are on at the same time as the other. Trying to get it done but so far we've had no luck DX

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity Wins:

Marshall.Law vs DestinyUnknown
4trackboy vs Mazar
QueenOfLuvdiscs vs galbia
RiCH HOMiE CA$ED
vs Choice Banned
Colchonero vs Pat Labor
majaspic22 vs -Clone-
Tricking vs pokebasket

Coin Flips:

idiotfrommars vs ZoroarkForever
Can-Eh-Dian
vs Shyfire
McMeghan vs Raseri
El-Soldier vs Void
Karppi vs Brazilian Army
unfixable vs Wittgenstein

Extensions:

davidness vs atomicllamas
Zebraiken vs toshimelonhead
Brap vs Hollywood
Googly vs darkdevil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)