The DPP Terrorist Cup - Quarterfinals

This tournament will be contested under DPP OU rules. The only difference is that all Pokemon used must have Explosion or Self-Destruct in their movesets. List of Pokemon that can be used (Mewtwo and Mew are NOT allowed).

Tournament Rules and Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more informations.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's OU Ban List. If the tiers change or new items, abilities, moves, or Pokemon become available in the middle of a round, the changes will take effect in the following round. There will be an announcement in the relevant round if this occurs.
  • Every Pokemon on your team MUST carry Explosion / Self-Destruct. In the case where a Pokemon explodes on the last turn of a 1-1 game and both Pokemon faint, the person whose Pokemon exploded will lose that match, not draw the game.
  • Best of 1.

Round 5

Earthworm vs We Three Kings
Marcop vs Pohjis
Finchinator vs Malekith
ZoroDark vs NightFox

Deadline: Sunday February 26th @ 11:59 PM EST. Let's have a burst of fun.

Last edited:

NightFox

Banned deucer.
Zorodark and me were scheduled to play this weekend but i had a lot of conection problems and we couldn't play so i'm requesting an extension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)