1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Easter Egg Tournament - Round 1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by lapras6666, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokebasket

pokebasket

Lost because I am idiot and I did 2 missclicks

GG
  2. Kiyo

Kiyo

Won against pokebasket, gg.
  3. XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX

XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX

never got a response from davidness
  4. SubakSupreme

SubakSupreme

White Symphoni gave me the win.
  5. lapras6666

lapras6666

Deadline is extended for three days to hopefully get more matches completed. I would just go to R2 and put extensions there, but I want to release egg statistics and they ony way that I can do that is if every match is completed/dealt with!
  6. Nglittleguy

Nglittleguy

7. MAlkaviano

MAlkaviano

activitypost.
  8. XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX

XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX

9. davidness

davidness

activi post
  10. Xelx

Xelx
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Activity Post.
  11. Kennen

Kennen dont you worry child

LOL
  12. XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX

XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX

I messaged davidness the first week of the tourney and now he's posting activity on ME. Wtf? Go look at his VMs, he never answered
  13. ~GreenCore

~GreenCore Hardwire

Edit: Unitas and me will play on Saturday
  14. lapras6666

lapras6666

R1 has ended.

Activity Wins
    .Robert vs Pkrs - posted on thread
    Blue Eon vs Level 51 - easiest decision of the day, eon didn't even send his egg!
    Ayepae vs Double01 - no response to ayepae's vm from double
    davidness vs XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX - more activity in general, though the funny thing is that taking a look at davidness' wall I can assume that instead of sending the VM to his opponent he sent it to himself! Be more careful next time! :)
    Jayde vs Weegee the haxer - simply because he tried harder to get a possible battle time.

Coinflips
    mikel vs chieliee - equal activity, little effort to schedule appropriate time
    Yosh SiliS vs Vinc2612 - equal activity, again pretty much one attempt to schedule a match.
    Cicada vs Dexter Morgan - very weird case, Dexter claims that he contacted his opponent. If you did by pm, please send evidence. Then, i'll give you the activity win.
    Malkaviano vs Brap - equal activity

Only extension
    Unitas vs ~GreenCore - simply because they posted the time that they wanted to battle in the thread. Because of that, extension rewarded!

Unclear matchups
    Nglittleguy vs Shining Latios - I mean, sending four activity posts on the thread and then seeing nothing on either of your walls! I had to ask for evidence.
    BKC vs Boudouche - no activity
    Houndoomsday vs frochtejohgurt - no activity
    Pako vs Nightfox - no activity
    Princess Bri vs Ashley11 - no activity

I will send all of these matchups a PM explaning the circumstance. They will need to reply it in a day.

Egg Data

Egg #1: You must only use blue and red-coloured Pokémon.
    Egg #2: You must only use Pokemon from the regional Johto Pokedex, except Ubers, of course. - RUNNER UP #1
    Egg #3: You must only use Pokemon that have a BST in the range of 530-500. - LEAST PICKED
    Egg #4: You must only use Pokemon that are multiples of four in the 3 month OU usage statistics. This means that you must use Pokemon which have a position in usage according to the "rank" section of the table that represents a multiple of four. - MOST PICKED
    Egg #5: You must use two RU and one UU Pokemon in your team. Other than that, you can use any other sort of pokemon except ubers on the last remaining slots. - RUNNER UP #2
    Egg #6: You must only use Pokemon that have Special Attack as their highest stat.You can also use ONE pokemon with equal stats.

BTW, the standings are not completely accurate, I only based this on pure memory.

R2 coming very soon, good luck!
  15. Vinc2612

Vinc2612 IT'S VINCE DUMBASS
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Equal activity means : I still don't know when my opponent is available, and I still don't know if my schedules work for him, because his VMs were so helpful
  16. lapras6666

lapras6666

True, sorry.

No more posting. If any enquiries, post by PM. R2 will be up tomorrow morning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)