The Easter Egg Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
soulwind was not on ps at scheduled time. I had to leave, and now he is still not on. I deserve activity
hahahaahah this is hilarious; not surprised watching your posts through the forums, there are always problems with you. since when did I tell you that we'd meet in PS? never n_n, and you didn't tell me that neither. by now i don't have a crystal ball to read your thoughts so excuse me.
like i suppossed, he was gonna post activity without being active at all.
I told this guy that we'd play on Sunday since he apparently can only play during the weeks at the time I'm sleeping (2 AM). therefore, we schduled for yesterday and his only kind of activity was telling me that he was leaving for 2 hours cause "i didn't appear in PS". if you were any smart, you could have VM'd me for playing and we would have done it, but of course it's preferable johning and claiming false activity. nothing else to say, it was your fault not meeting and not mine, I didn't miss any time cause you didn't even tell me one, while I did; and by the time I suggested I was on IRC and forums waiting for you, and then I see that.
I think that my post explains it all of why you don't deserve the activity win. thanks to the host for his consideration.

what do you mean. I was there on ps in the morning from 9 am to night 9 pm. You were the one who was not there. I kept on checking back on forums to see if you were on, but to this post, you have not replied to me. gl trying to win activity when you didn't deserve it. Also dont ry that shit on me. You know you should be on smogon's main server. You were hiding in the other server the entire time. Great job. You never bothered to vm me. I said I would be back in 2 hours cuz I did not see you, so where were you. Just gonna disappear after I was on the smogon server the entire time while you weree playing your fantasy games on another server yeah. GG. The same can be said of you. If you were going to play tricks and go to grotto server, why did you not tell me. Was I supposed to "know" you go to that server without any initiative on checking the main server for me there? If you were any smarter, you could have vmed me. It was your fault for not meeting me on PS Smogon server. What did you think this was right here, the grotto website? I was on for another 6 hours after I said I would be gone for a while. You did not bother to show up after or arrange another time. http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=64874&u2=99435 . As you can tell. I scheduled at my time at noon. I messaged you around an hour later, saying I will be back within 2 hours of this post (obviously meaning I will be gone) vming me after means nothing. When I came back, I proceeded to wait for you, but you never showed. You were the one who made finshing this battle so difficult, as you were never available at my suggested times. Thanks to the host for their consideration.

let me underline the pointless/stupid arguments of all that wall

You know you should be on smogon's main server. yea this must be an obligation for all the tournament players so if you guys aren't in the main PS server you are less active than your opponent :justin2:
You were hiding in the other server the entire time. true too I was too scared to battle you that I went to hide to Grotto, not like I was playing Tour, I was hiding from you :evan:
Just gonna disappear after I was on the smogon server the entire time while you weree playing your fantasy games on another server yeah did you even think about this one. i don't even know what this means, I was on the forums online all the time I was connected
Was I supposed to "know" you go to that server without any initiative on checking the main server for me there? If you were any smarter, you could have vmed me. It was your fault for not meeting me on PS Smogon server. i am supposed to know that you are going to be in PS main server? I must buy a crystal ball for next time I think. me and a ton of tournament players play their battles in pokemon online, not on showdown, like I said 3 times you didn't tell me you were gonna be on PS main server and if you did I don't fucking know in which alt are you under, so another pointless argument. maybe it was your fault by don't letting me know you're usually on PS.
You did not bother to show up after or arrange another time. ah, didn't know you did that. oh wait... like I was the one who had to VM (as usual) for getting this done cause after 3 days of the round being posted I didn't get any message from you.

everything is said. I think it's not the first time you have problems with users in tournaments cause your shitty attitude, everyone can see your posts through them.
this is the first time ever i have had these kind of problems; plus i'm not going to post here another time cause I don't want to get this thread into a war, so you better keep posting false things; maybe someone will believe you.
thanks again n_n

I don't know if this qualifies as activity, but I've been trying to contact Naby (who has responded before) except we just haven't got our battle done yet. I sent a VM yesterday that Naby didn't respond to though

Ok, r2 done

Activity Wins:
DollaBillz vs Naby - Overall more activity and effort to do the battle.
Kiyo vs Kennen - Close one, but I think that Kennen takes the edge cause Kiyo took longer to respond to him.
Masterclass vs XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX - For showing activity on the thread
Soulwind vs Nglittleguy - Though I'm kinda dissapointed at both for not contacting through the forum, i'm giving this to soul for a couple of reasons:
1. He actually visited the forum unlike Ng
2. There was a tour at the time that they wanted to battle, so Ng could have assumed that he was in grotto playing for it
3. He actually won his R1 match, while Ng won by activity
4. He sent his egg much earlier than Ng.

Coinflips:
~GreenCore vs Jacobzilla - Very equal activity, probably the unluckiest pairing, in terms of scheduling a match.
.Robert vs Deluks917 - Not sure about what is the state of this pairing (since they have equal activity) so it had to be coinflipped. Please PM me if can give me an activity update and I'll change that.
Level 51 vs Vodka - wow, can't you guys decide on a server to play in. That's like the easiest thing!
Michael209 vs Frochtejohgurt - no activity...

Egg Data
Egg #1: You must only use Pokemon with an HP stat in the range of 80-100. You can only use ONE Fighting or Psychic type legendary pokemon and you may not use the ability Drizzle.
Egg #2: You must use two weather inducers on your team, with one of them being Ninetails or Abomasnow. - LEAST PICKED
Egg #3: You must only used Pokemon that are classified in the BL tier or that have been there before in any generation. You can also use ONE OU Pokemon of this generation. - RUNNER UP
Egg #4: You must only used fully evolved Pokemon which have evolved twice, or Pokemon that have no evolution. You can only use one legendary, and you cannot use more than two dragon types.
Egg #5: Your team must have four legendary or pseudo-legendary Pokémon and two NU Pokemon. You cannot use the move Outrage or Dragon Dance, however. You also cannot have more than one Fighting or Psychic type. - WINNER

R2 will be up tommorow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)