The Easter Egg Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by TD's
The Easter Egg Tournament

Egg #1 Egg #2 Egg #3 Egg #4

Introduction
In this tournament, players will be able to test and play with very different and varied teams every single round. They will have to adjust their teambuilding skills to simple, precise guidelines, all in a true easter spirit. To do well on this tournament, you must be an active user, a good teambuilder, and a player who is able to adjust their playstyle in any sudden situation.

Special Rules
  • Every round, you will be given a choice of 3-6 eggs. You must pick ONE and PM it to me (e.g. Egg #1, Egg #2...). Each egg has a teambuilding guideline that you must follow, usually involving a Pokemon's stats, tier, usage, region, colour... I will respond to your PM by giving you this guideline. To make things easier for you, I will make a list of the eligible Pokemon that you can use under that guideline.
  • You must send me your choice before the 5th day into the round, otherwise you will be subbed out.
  • You cannot change your egg after you've PMed it to me.
  • You cannot reveal the content of the egg you've chosen to the general public.

Rules
  • Make sure to follow the tournament rules if you are joining.
  • This is a single elimination, best of one tournament.
  • This is a BW2 OU tournament, which means that everything classified as "uber" is prohibited.
  • Battles must be played in Pokemon Showdown or in Pokemon Online.
    Rounds will normally take around 1.5 to 2 weeks (as every round requires teambuilding).

Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Bracket
gr8astard vs Temptation
Vinc2612 vs Soulwind
Hyperbeem vs Vodka
Trinitrotoluene vs Ayepae
Weegee the haxer vs FLCL
WhiteQueen vs Sayonara

Deadline for egg sending is is Wednesday, the 22nd of May.
Deadline is Sunday, the 26th of May, 10 PM GMT +2

Winner must PM me the winning log.

Good luck!

coR.

Banned deucer.
gr8astard vs Temptation
Vinc2612 vs Soulwind
Hyperbeem vs Vodka
Weegee the haxer vs FLCL
WhiteQueen vs Sayonara

gr8astard vs Temptation
Vinc2612 vs Soulwind
Hyperbeem vs Vodka
Weegee the haxer vs FLCL
WhiteQueen vs Sayonara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)