The Eggbreaker Cup - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.

art by lesre
Approved by Oglemi | Tournament Rules & General Guidelines | Signups

You and your opponents have stumbled into a patch of fresh Pokemon eggs! You scramble to select the best-looking ones, hoping that the Pokemon inside will be powerful enough to help you defeat the other players. Will you hatch your eggs to find a fiery lizard monster or will a hairy caterpillar roll out instead? Will your team be stacked with all physical attackers or will it be full of walls and supporters? That's anyone's guess, so grab a handful of eggs, a hammer, and follow me!

RULES
Each round players will select 6 eggs from the list. I will PM you your hatchlings and you must build a team with them, meaning you can use any Pokemon that evolves or transforms to/from the hatchling. (Example: You get a Charmander, so you can use it, Charmeleon, or Charizard. It's recommended you evolve it!) Mega Stone limits still apply.
If you hatch a Ditto, you can use any OU-legal Pokemon of your choice.
Players who do not pick 6 eggs in time will have 6 assigned to them randomly by me.
Matches are Best of 1. This is a mostly OU-based tournament. If a round is not OU-based, I will tell you in that round's OP. Either way, play your matches in the Anything Goes format, but make sure you follow the clauses outlined below!
Post or PM replays! Or save them so I can find them. I need to cross-reference the 6 hatchlings I sent you to prevent cheating. Failure to send in/save replays will result in a coin flip for that match.
All standard clauses are on except Species Clause! (This is why you're playing in AG.)
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than one Pokémon with the move Baton Pass. Furthermore, a Pokémon cannot have Baton Pass while also a move that boosts Speed and a move that boosts another stat.
  • Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.
  • Swagger Clause: Players cannot use the move Swagger.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot use any moveset on any Pokémon capable of intentionally causing an endless battle.
  • Plus any other bans/clauses that affect the OU tier. Any bans that happen during the tour will come into affect the next round.

SEMIFINAL PAIRINGS

due 9/29

Soldier vs threads200
Jariibo vs Bughouse
Little Hulk vs vakatalesau

LES EGGS
!These images are just placeholders! Do not rely on them to represent the actual Pokemon inside. Alternatively you can just pick 6 numbers between 1 and 12.

IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR TEAM WITHIN 12 HOURS OF THIS POST, CONTACT ME ASAP.

ONCE YOU POST A WIN, GIVE ME 6 MORE NUMBERS 1 - 12. THE FINALS WILL HAVE 50% DITTOS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)