Vaike (Diggersby) (M) @ Choice Band

Ability: Huge Power

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef

Adamant Nature

- Earthquake

- Brick Break

- Quick Attack

- Stone Edge

I love this little guy. With huge power and a choice band his attack stat is crazy. Quick attack is the move I find myself using the most. With STAB bringing its base up to 60 it can reliably kill anything that doesn’t resist it or is really bulky. The rest of the moves are there for coverage, and don’t really need a lot of explaining.

Go! Muriel
Muriel (Gardevoir) (F) @ Gardevoirite

Ability: Trace

Shiny: Yes

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef

Modest Nature

- Psychic

- Focus Blast

- Thunderbolt

- Moonblast

Holy crap Mega-Gardevoir is a beast. Gardevoir is severely underrated in my opinion and I don’t see it being used nearly enough. With a sky high 165 base in special attack (tied for 5th highest) barley anything that isn’t a big blade will get 2HKO’ed by a moonblast. Psychic is always a great STAB move. FB is good for taking out those pesky steel-types. Thunderbolt I honestly just a filler move. I fell that calm mind would be better but would like to hear your opinion.

Go! Fredrick
Fredrick (Aegislash) (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Stance Change

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef

Modest Nature

- Hidden Power [Ice]

- King's Shield

- Shadow Ball

- Flash Cannon

The first thing you may notice when reading this set is that it’s a special set. I really like using a special aegislash I feel more comfortable with it. Also I have no need for another priority move in shadow sneak with two already on my team. Aegislash is probably the poke I have least to say about because this set just seems to meld very nice in this team.

Go! Anna
Anna (Talonflame) (F) @ Flying Gem

Ability: Gale Wings

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature

- Acrobatics

- U-turn

- Swords Dance

- Flare Blitz

Ahh Talonflame, my favorite poke on this team. A +2 acrobatics is crazy powerful. I much prefer acro to brave bird due to the recoil, and already having Flare Blitz. Flare blitz is simply a great STAB move. U-Turn helps me get out of sticky situation. She racks up most of the kills on this team during a typical match.

Go! Basilio
Basilio (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Sand Stream

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef

Adamant Nature

- Stealth Rock

- Stone Edge

- Crunch

- Earthquake

Tyranitar has always been a great pokemon. His main job on this team is to set up rocks, and then just kill whatever the other person has. Stone edge has screwed me over, but who hasn’t been screwed by it? I find T-Tar absorbing all kinds of hits as well. He has been known to take Hydro pump in sand from a Rotom-W then kill it with an 76% stone edge.

Go! Grima
Grima (Latios) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP

Timid Nature

- Draco Meteor

- Psyshock

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Surf

Last but certainly not least the dragon of the team Latios. The set here is the old faithful BW OU set. He has draco meteor for the heavy hit, psyshock for special walls, HP fire for steels like aegi, and surf for those fire and ground pokes. I usually employ a hit and run strategy when using latios due the choice scarf.

Final Notes: Though my team suffers from a weakness to water-types like gyrados or rotom-w I usually take enough hits to take those threats down. Also I find myself not needing hazard removal even with talonflame. Thanks for reading, any and all constructive comments are welcome. You can also just say that this teams just flat outs sucks if you want!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)