The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Oh I was hoping for Togepi, like I said before I already have a Monsoon pattern Scatterbug so I would only want a pattern I don't have.
er togepi i meant lol. My bad, I keep mistaking what I'm trading .-. but yeah I have the three you want. And I added you

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
er togepi i meant lol. My bad, I keep mistaking what I'm trading .-. but yeah I have the three you want. And I added you
I lose track of who's getting what too sometimes, I'll make sure you're added and get online now.

Yeti

dark saturday
U breed that shiny hp ice electrike with my breeding pairs of them? Lol
It's a distinct possibility :p last things I got bred before Instacheck died and the only post-Instacheck's-creation breed I did that matched my SV. I meant to toss you some credit for breeding both parents but I spaced.
nah i dont need an item back unless its pp max or light clay.
I don't think I had those on hand to add, but glad we got everything done and thanks for the trade! Pumpkaboo was my first XY shiny but I evolved mine so I'm glad to have the little guy back.

It's a distinct possibility :p last things I got bred before Instacheck died and the only post-Instacheck's-creation breed I did that matched my SV. I meant to toss you some credit for breeding both parents but I spaced.

I don't think I had those on hand to add, but glad we got everything done and thanks for the trade! Pumpkaboo was my first XY shiny but I evolved mine so I'm glad to have the little guy back.
Lol if only I bred that thing XD

Yeti

dark saturday
Magik0722 I have Zubat/Ferro/Torchic ready when you are.

If anyone else has a pending trade with me remind me, I try and recheck but I may forget. I'll check my clone box to see if I have yours on hand.

Hi, I'm interested in your Male Electrike with HP ICE, probably a non-shiny version though as I don't have any shinies to offer for it myself, CMT though.

Yeti

dark saturday
Hi, I'm interested in your Male Electrike with HP ICE, probably a non-shiny version though as I don't have any shinies to offer for it myself, CMT though.
You only have the 3 right? Unfortunately I already have them as shinies, so sorry :C if you get anything else in stock let me know!
CMT for HP ice Electrike shiny or not.
I can pull an egg with HP Ice for a female Deerling thing, whatever ability. Have both of your shinies.

LOOKING FOR SHINY 5IV: HERACROSS, SNOVER.
With all relevant egg moves. Need these two for my shiny Mega evo collection.

Yeti

dark saturday
coughing if you're still interested in the trade let me know, would be glad to!

NEW STOCK
I have picked up two shiny starters on Y: Turtwig and Cyndaquil.
Turtwig's only 31 is in HP, however he was bred on XY. French.
Cyndaquil has 6 31s, is lv1, and is not from Kalos, so I am uncertain as to its full legitimacy. Japanese.

Yeti

dark saturday
Yeah sorry i've been busy (Christmas and all), I have them ready, and I think I already have you added from a previous trade :)
No worries, Christmas is a busy time. Let me know when you're on, have the two you wanted ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)