The End of the End: Mods, please close but be gentle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel free to Luvdisc my trade thread :D

IF YOU WON ANYTHING AND WANT IT, CONTACT ME.

THIS IS OFFICIALLY OVER PEOPLE.

Foreword:
As I assume most of you know due to the disgusting quantity of ads on the telly about the last theatrical released Harry Potter film, the series is about to end in a week. So, to commemorate the date, I'm hosting a giveaway beginning today. Here's what you can obtain from today's giveaway:

Day 7 - Dragonite
Winners Day Seven:

Dragonite| dragonite ||♂
IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP [70 Dark] | Multiscale {DW}
Hatched at Entralink, Nov 6 2011 | OT: Julius | ID: 56094
Available as Adamant | 254/44/0/0/0/212 | Level 100
{Dragon Dance, Outrage, Roost, ExtremeSpeed} | Lum Berry
Notes: cloned with ir-gts-bw, fully redistributable

Shiny Bulky DDance Dragonite, 'nuff said.
So how do YOU win this?
Draw a picture of any pokémon featured in this giveaway (Haxorus, Milotic, Reshiram, Hydreigon, Chandelure, Dragonite) in a Harry Potter-related situation. Simple as that, just draw and post it and you get a clone of this unnicked Dragonite.
Just be sure to put some effort in your drawing please.

EDIT REGARDING WINNERS:
Anyways, so Cherub Agent, Dano454, Zachilles, Jet Star, Bluecaptain, and SwampertGirl won Dragonite, if you haven't received it, contact me.

If won anything and want it, contact me as soon as possible.
If you don't really want it, then don't ^_^.
Day 6: Gimme, Gimme, Gimme…
Winners Day Six:

1. Fireworks Protego
  2. Bluecaptain Revelio
  3. Vulgo Expulso
  4. caruto Crucio
  5. ~Golden Emp Flippendo (?) (" WTF LMFAO FLIPENDO")
  6. lanced99 Lumos
  7. Cereza Cave Inimicum
  8. Chill Expelliarmus
  9. SheikTheGeek Reducio
  10. Kiebin Piertotum Locomotor

Fiendfyre | chandelure || ♀
IVs 30/15/30/31/31/31 | HP 70
| Flash Fire
Caught at Celestial Tower, Sep 25 2011 | OT: Julius | ID: 56094
Available as Modest | 4/0/0/254/0/252 | Level 100
{Overheat, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Hidden Power} | Choice Scarf

Isn't my recoloring fantastic? Anyways, Fiendfyre is the name of cursed fire in the world of Harry Potter. It's a destructive fire capable of consuming anything… which this baby should do with its huge Sp. Attack.
So how do YOU win this?
(Sorry, no ABBA related rules)
This will be a random giveaway like with the Milotic, but hopefully with faster distribution.
So, go ahead and post a single Harry Potter spell to enter the random drawing from which fate will pick ten random winners. I'll use random.org again to chose the winners.
Again, any spell used in the Harry Potter film series or book series will get you in the random drawing.
ATTENTION
: No doubles, meaning if someone already chose Fiendfyre, you can't use Fiendfyre. Same goes with all other spells.
No one can use Fiendfyre by the way.
Post away.

Day 5: Do some good for others
Winners Day Five: Anyone

Maleficent | hydreigon || ♀
IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP [70 Dark] | Levitate
Hatched at Dragonspiral Tower, Jan 4 2011 | OT: Julius | ID: 56094
Available as Timid | 4/0/0/252/0/254 | Level 100
{Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Surf}| Choice Specs

Hell yeah, Maleficent's back b#$%&s
So how do YOU win this?
This is what I will call a "distribution chain." Let me explain.

The first person who gets Maleficent, hereby addressed as player "A" will receive Maleficent from me. Then, player "A" must clone Maleficent and give a copy to the next person who will be called player "B" in this example.

The goal of this distribution chain is to pass Maleficent to as many people as possible without needing to have distributors

Day 3&4: Bring your innertube Neruda*…
*(Neruda was a poet)

Winners Day Three
:

tomtom5858 and FlawlessAerodactyl

Your nickname| reshiram
IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP [70 Dark]| Turboblaze
Caught at N's Castle, Apr 20 2011 | OT: Julius | ID: 56094
Available as Hasty | 4/0/0/252/0/254 | Level 100
{Draco Meteor, Blue Flare, Dragon Pulse, Stone Edge} | Choice Scarf

Ooh Reshiram, you are the sole reason why I chose Pokémon Black Version over White
So how do YOU win this?
Last part was too easy. I want you to post a poem for your favorite pokémon from generation V.
The poem must be convincing, I must really believe that you really admire that pokémon, that you could go and make love to it, whatever angle you want to take. Go nuts
Two winners only, you know, the big winner and a runner-up. But both get a nicknameable (by me) Reshiram, sorry first place.

Regarding the winners:
As you may or may not know, I'm not a professional poet or anything of the sort, so I judged with my gut and the feeling your poem left me.

Also, I loved your entry -Red-, one of my favorites to be honest.

Regarding the use of non-Gen V pokémon, I said this initially:
Quote:
I want you to post a poem for your favorite pokémon from generation V.
But I'll let it pass for now

So, the winners for this giveaway are… drumroll please
tomtom5858 and FlawlessAerodactyl

As for Reshiram's distribution, I will contact you later, both of the winners

Day 2: Massively Multiplayer Online Nickname Pool Choosing
Winners Day Two: Winners I'll contact you for distribution

1. christos21 Winning Nickname Ceres
  2. Cipher Admin Lovrina
  3. Weebos
  4. Fireworks
  5. The_Duke
  6. crazypippo92
  7. legendarymaster
  8. AeroSaar
  9. Scheiner
  10. Dano454
  11. Vulgo

Ceres | milotic || ♀
IVs 31/2/31/31/31/31 | HP [70 Dragon]| Marvel Scale
Caught at Route 1, Feb 17 2011 | OT: Julius | ID: 56094
Available as Bold | 252/0/252/4/0/0 | Level 50
{Scald, Recover, Ice Beam, Dragon Tail}
| Leftovers

An EV'd version of my favorite ADV pokémon
The evs come straight from this analysis
Nickname Explanation said:
First of all, the winning nickname is "Ceres." Ceres was a goddess from Roman mythology, and, among other things, was goddess of "motherly relationships" which reminds me milotic being the Tender Pokémon. Besides, it stays from Milotic's beauty and focuses on something else hehe. and Ceres has a nice ring to it, so congratulations entry 33, christos21.
So how do YOU win this?
This one is easier than the last one. Just post here a nickname suggestion for this milotic, feel free to include reasoning as to why you chose that nickname.
From the pool of nicknames I will chose ONE for the purpose of this giveaway and that is the milotic that will be given out.
The winners will be determined as follows: First, the poster of the winner nickname will receive a clone of this milotic. Second, 10 other winners will be chosen randomly from the posters for the next 24 hours (from the time this edit is posted)
I'll need a distributor. Distribution to begin once Part 3 is posted.

Day 1: Your Haxorus by Me
Winners Day One: Congratulations winners, enjoy

1. Delagacii - ~Negrazul
  2. Charro - DeathMetal (10 character limit, sorry)
  3. davidryan - Claws
  4. Vilderm - Haxorus
  5. SwampertGirl - Ankoku
  6. Chill - Rhett

{Your choice} | haxorus ||♂
IVs 31/31/31/18/31/31 | HP [70 Electric] | Mold Breaker
Caught at Guidance Chamber, Dec 10 2009 | OT: Julius | ID: 56094
Available as Adamant | 38/252/0/0/0/220 | Level 50
{Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rock Slide, X-Scissor}
| Choice Band

EV'd VGC choice version taken straight from this analysis
You chose the nickname you want… or none at all.
So how do YOU win this?
The axew in my thread (RNG'd by me) are named after a male character from a movie.
I'm thinking specifically in one movie so I expect only one title in that private message. The only hint I'll give is that that character's wife is named "Scarlett." Should be easy enough.

So, send me a pm with the name of that movie and then post here what you want your haxorus nicknamed as. That simple.

Nickname: deepblue
Reason: beautiful like the occean but dangorous like a deep hole... Cant give a longer discription, cause my english isnt very good ;-/

OK, I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong; it's knid of confusing with the day 1-day 2 thing, but if I'm correct, we just post a Nicname for the milotic, right?

NN: Siren

I mean it's a water creature, and it's sopposed to be beautiful so I think the NN really fits. (again, I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong)

EDIT: And yeah it's awesome that part 2 of the Deathly Hallows is coming out next week! (I just finished the 7th Book 2 days ago)

OK, I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong; it's knid of confusing with the day 1-day 2 thing, but if I'm correct, we just post a Nicname for the milotic, right?

NN: Siren

I mean it's a water creature, and it's sopposed to be beautiful so I think the NN really fits. (again, I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong)

Yeah, its for the milotic.

I can also distribute if you need another one.

As for my nickname for the milotic, I think I'll go with Loch, after the Loch Ness monster.

Alternatively, the name Leviathan, after Thomas Hobbes' 16th century Philisophical work. Milotic looks to me like the type who would be interested in philosophy.

Splash.

Short for Splash Woman in Mega Man 9. :P

EDIT: Forgot to say why...

Well Splash Woman is considered one of the most beautiful video game women. Though since the 10 character limit you can just name her Splash.

Poseidon :P

Reason's pretty simple: Milotic's an elegant water pokemon, and poseidon's an elegant(if he wants to be) god of the sea. You could also use neptune.

Thanks. Hope I win! ^^

I'd name the Milotic 'Daphnes'. It looks royal, and since it's Water type, it's suited to be named after King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule(better known as the King of Red Lions).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)