Semi-redis
Ferroseed

Nature: Relaxed | Gender: Male | Ability: Iron Barbs
OT:Albert | ID: 24844
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/00
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Metal Claw | Leech Seed | Stealth Rock | Spikes
Semi-redis

EDIT: Thanks for checking! I'll be back!

Last edited:
Lugia
Nature:
Bold | Gender: None | Ability: Multiscale
OT: Lockie | ID: 35952
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 40)
Current Moves: Icy Wind | Hydro Pump | Rain Dance | Tailwind
No-Redis

CMT for this monster Lockie :D

hey lockie, i don't know if you remember me but I gave you the pokeball vivillon a while ago ^_^

anyways, could you check my link for the mild dive ball kyurem? i could do some ev training for you too if you'd like :)

OK, providing you can clone me a copy of Kyurem back, could I get a 31/31/31/31/x/31 male oshawott and a spitback female shell armour turtwig?

Also, I wouldn't mind the viv xD.
sure thing :) also do you mind if i just clone my perfect female turtwig parent instead of breeding another one?

aight im coming back online! sorry for double posting :o

edit: thanks for the trade! hope those extra lefties come in handy.. this kyurem is a beauty ^_^

Hi, I see you have the Meadow Vivillon pattern. Would you mind trading me a 5IV Scatterbug egg? (Save before it hatches, then hatch it, check IVs in Kiloude City, reset without saving if successful). I want to be able to nickname it. I'd ask you to do it, but I tend to change my mind a lot.

Any ability is fine. I want it to have Rage Powder, and a Timid nature (unless it has Friend Guard, in which case, please give it either Bold or Calm).

Are you interested in shinies or legendaries w/ a blue pentagon? Or if there's something else you want, please name it.

Hello I'm interested in your Kyurem
Nature: Mild | Gender: None | Ability: Pressure
OT: Lockie | ID: 35952
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 70)
Current Moves: Earth Power | Iron Head | Scary Face | Glaciate

I Have for trade a Japanese Flawless Timid Kyurem OT is in Kanji and ID is 32181. Also have a HP Fire Timid Latios 31/30/31/30/31/30 with Trick in a Friend Ball OT is Jay and ID is 56688.

It's a fifth gen Latios. Maybe I missed your want's list because I have other Pokemon as well for trade but I don't have my own list. I have a Shiny Dream Radar Flawless Impish Landorus-T with Knock Off and Stealth Rock.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's a fifth gen Latios. Maybe I missed your want's list because I have other Pokemon as well for trade but I don't have my own list. I have a Shiny Dream Radar Flawless Impish Landorus-T with Knock Off and Stealth Rock.
5th gen + Friend Ball is hacked, Gen 4 with that spread is also suspicious.

Hi!I'm interested in your Sheer Force Landorus.I have a Timid Rotom 31/x/30/31/31/31 with HP ice, a Naive Archen, 5ivs(def is 20, more or less) with Head Smash and Earth Power and a Jolly Kabuto in a Dream Ball, with both Hidden and non Hidden Ability.Tell me if you're interested.:)

I have a bred a Jolly HA Zangoose 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Egg moves Counter, Flail, Night Slash and Curse. If you want me to stop posting offers just tell me to shut up >3>

I'll reply there when I remember.

Hmm... since I have extra clones and wanna make this work, I'd do it for males of Darumaka and Snivy.

My pattern is garden sorry :/

Sorry, not interested in those. Also, that Latios is hacked as that's an impossible spread for 4th gen captures (I think... RNGReporter didn't give me any results with it so yeah).
Alright :) May you add your Lugia/Zekrom to my CMT, need those as well. Hopefully you don't mind :) Anyways take your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)