The Eon Shop | closed but ref for cmts

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello :)
Anything in the breedables section of my thread interest you? I can do extra details like extra egg moves, nicknames, hatching location etc.
In response to your CMT; how many of the ones on my thread were you after? I'd be interested in:

Teddiursa (F) [Level Ball] - Pickup - Play Rough + Night Slash (IVs and nature don't matter).
Carvanha (F) [Dream Ball] - Speed Boost - Hydro Pump + Destiny Bond + Brine + Thrash (IVs and nature don't matter).
Shieldon (F—sorry... Feel free to say no.) [Dream Ball] - Sturdy - Guard Split + Rock Blast + Stealth Rock + Wide Guard (IVs and nature don't matter).

Thanks for the interest by the way :) ; please either reply in my thread, quote me here or PM me (otherwise I won't get an alert) if you're interested. :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
In response to your CMT; how many of the ones on my thread were you after? I'd be interested in:

Teddiursa (F) [Level Ball] - Pickup - Play Rough + Night Slash (IVs and nature don't matter).
Carvanha (F) [Dream Ball] - Speed Boost - Hydro Pump + Destiny Bond + Brine + Thrash (IVs and nature don't matter).
Shieldon (F—sorry... Feel free to say no.) [Dream Ball] - Sturdy - Guard Split + Rock Blast + Stealth Rock + Wide Guard (IVs and nature don't matter).

Thanks for the interest by the way :) ; please either reply in my thread, quote me here or PM me (otherwise I won't get an alert) if you're interested. :)
Oo, there's so much on your thread I like...
I think I narrowed it down, would you be interested in doing all three for Totodile and Munchlax? (congrats on getting 6IV with randomized nature o-O)
If Munchlax is too much to ask for, I'd gladly swap it for Aerodactyl.
It won't take me long to get females of all (bar that silly BlockHead) so I should be ready to trade whenever you are. (once I'm home from holiday of course, 2 days to go)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oo, there's so much on your thread I like...
I think I narrowed it down, would you be interested in doing all three for Totodile and Munchlax? (congrats on getting 6IV with randomized nature o-O)
If Munchlax is too much to ask for, I'd gladly swap it for Aerodactyl.
It won't take me long to get females of all (bar that silly BlockHead) so I should be ready to trade whenever you are. (once I'm home from holiday of course, 2 days to go)
Would prefer to do all 3 [Totodile + Munchlax + Aerodactyl] <-> [Teddiursa + Carvanha + Shieldon] (I assume that's ok with you?). And yes, took about 25–30 boxes of eggs, and then going through 4 people with matching SV :).

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Would prefer to do all 3 [Totodile + Munchlax + Aerodactyl] <-> [Teddiursa + Carvanha + Shieldon] (I assume that's ok with you?). And yes, took about 25–30 boxes of eggs, and then going through 4 people with matching SV :).
Sounds good to me :) I'll give you a shout when I'm available.

I have a shiny request.

Pokemon (Specify Species): Mareep (female)
IVs(Specify IVs): 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature(I will normally go with the nature of the spitback you traded me, but say if you want different): Modest (spitback has it)
Nickname: Amphrodite
Hatch Location: Prism Tower
Extra Details: Love Ball (required) will be on female spitback, no egg moves needed
What you Offer (feel free to just write CMT): CMT

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have a shiny request.

Pokemon (Specify Species): Mareep (female)
IVs(Specify IVs): 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature(I will normally go with the nature of the spitback you traded me, but say if you want different): Modest (spitback has it)
Nickname: Amphrodite
Hatch Location: Prism Tower
Extra Details: Love Ball (required) will be on female spitback, no egg moves needed
What you Offer (feel free to just write CMT): CMT
Sure thing. I'd do it for this:
Sableye✨
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Prankster
OT: Kingkee
ID: 15298
Notable moves: Recover
Notes: Kalos born, Repeat Ball
This may take longer than normal due to the fact that I cannot receive the spitback for two days. I will notify you when I am ready.

Sure thing. I'd do it for this:
Sableye✨
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Prankster
OT: Kingkee
ID: 15298
Notable moves: Recover
Notes: Kalos born, Repeat Ball
This may take longer than normal due to the fact that I cannot receive the spitback for two days. I will notify you when I am ready.
It seems to be a fair trade. I shall keep the Mareep ready until you are ready.

lockie :) cmt for:

Calm | Andy | 00505 | Pressure | Lv. 70
31/x/31/31/31/30 - HP Psychic | Untouched | Ungendered
Agility | Discharge | Rain Dance | Light Screen
No-Redis

and i will remember the non-redis part :P

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for Female Yanma, Corphish, Tailow, and Shiny Starly+Wailmer
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
Sturdy (Contrary also available, but in standard ball)
Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Acupressure

31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Sticky hold
Egg Moves: Curse, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Haze

Females of those for shiny wailmer?
lockie :) cmt for:

Calm | Andy | 00505 | Pressure | Lv. 70
31/x/31/31/31/30 - HP Psychic | Untouched | Ungendered
Agility | Discharge | Rain Dance | Light Screen
No-Redis

and i will remember the non-redis part :P
OT: J Hasty Xerneas please! I'll tell you when I'm back to trade.

31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
Sturdy (Contrary also available, but in standard ball)
Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Acupressure

31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Sticky hold
Egg Moves: Curse, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Haze

Females of those for shiny wailmer?

OT: J Hasty Xerneas please! I'll tell you when I'm back to trade.
ok, pm me

Hey dudes I'm quite new to this but you seemingly are very experienced.

Now I'd like either the Latias, Mew, Deoxys or Jirachi from the section Bank Legends. I'd EV train for you but I am not a veteran on this forum (in fact I created an account for this) but I have a number of trades completed on /r/pokemontrades if that matters? I've also got to offer a Victini or a FNAC Electabuzz which I'd do for Mew, Deoxys or Jirachi and I can pretty much breed you any Dragon, Water 1/2/3 or Monster if you'd like.

I have no idea if I did this right. If not, please correct me.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey dudes I'm quite new to this but you seemingly are very experienced.

Now I'd like either the Latias, Mew, Deoxys or Jirachi from the section Bank Legends. I'd EV train for you but I am not a veteran on this forum (in fact I created an account for this) but I have a number of trades completed on /r/pokemontrades if that matters? I've also got to offer a Victini or a FNAC Electabuzz which I'd do for Mew, Deoxys or Jirachi and I can pretty much breed you any Dragon, Water 1/2/3 or Monster if you'd like.

I have no idea if I did this right. If not, please correct me.
Hey dude! Welcome to smogon.
I'd be happy to give you some Pokemon to EV train if you give me a link to your reddit page :)
It's 5 EV trained for a legend, but since you're a new member I'd be happy to shorten it to 4 Pokemon. Pick 1 of the legends you chose (I currently have 4 Pokemon awaiting EV training!)

Hey dude! Welcome to smogon.
I'd be happy to give you some Pokemon to EV train if you give me a link to your reddit page :)
It's 5 EV trained for a legend, but since you're a new member I'd be happy to shorten it to 4 Pokemon. Pick 1 of the legends you chose (I currently have 4 Pokemon awaiting EV training!)
Wow thanks for the quick and fortunate reply! I do not have a "thread" or "spreadsheet" or whatever, but my user page is http://www.reddit.com/user/h1dd3v
I've been mainly active in /r/pokemontrades and /r/friedsafari. I'd love to EV train 4 Pokémon for you. If you need more EV training also feel free to consult me!
I'll trade you one of my good 'mons so as to make clear I don't intend to keep your Pokémon up for EV training.

I'd take the Mew for this time although I hope I can get more in the future by more training!
Do I have to add your FC for this trade? Also is there a deadline for the EV training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)