The Epic 1v1 OF DOOM (IAR and Louis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am here to present a wonderful battle featuring two veteran ASB fighters. These guyzzzz are here to present us with a fantastical showdown of proportions similar to the showdown of Manbearpig Against Peter from family guy against Abraham lincoln. Which actually doesn't compare because there is only two people. But I digress. I need sugar and you need to see the rules.

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recoveries & 5 Chills
ASB arena

ANDDD Louis didnt specify. So I will give other rules.​

Items = ONLY TRAINING ONES (or I rip out your urine tract)
Abilities = Choose one and murder the others with a goblins heart
Switch = You don't even want to know ;D

Okay, your rules are sketchy. A little boring, but I did get to make a few adjustments. so I am pleased. And a little like charlie sheen, In that "tigers blood" now flows through my veins. And other places. But now I present the competitoring Pokemanz.

Presenting the emo tiger who is a bringer of bad luck and disaster. I used to think it was a badass. Then I wasn't 12!!! Representing LouisCyphre

Absol ♀
Nature: Mild (SpA: +1, Def: -1)
Type: Dark
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure - (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit rate stage by 1 permanently, to a maximum of 5. Critical hit stages are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, and 1/2.
(DW) Justified - (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75

Height Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
BRT: 18

MC: 0
DC: 5 / 5

34 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bite, Bounce, Counter, Feint, Megahorn, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Scratch, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
Special Moves - Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Razor Wind, Thunderbolt
Status Moves - Detect, Double Team, Flash, Leer, Magic Coat, Mean Look, Me First, Perish Song, Protect, Snatch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Torment, Toxic

Absol stands apart from other individuals - even teammates - as a matter of choice. She approaches conflict slowly, and after much thought. Bringing a cold stare and colder temper to bear, Absol favors a prudent offense to more zealously aggressive strategies, and always prepares a backup plan.

Now. A slug. it is blue and green fighting for his master Its A random. (wonderful name)

Gastrodon [Sleast] (M)
Nature: Quiet (NC) (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

ABILITIES
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Sand Force (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

STATS
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 33 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

ATTACKS (38)
PHYSICAL
Body Slam
Counter
Dig
Earthquake
Fissure
Return
Rock Slide
Strength
Waterfall

SPECIAL
Earth Power
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Ice Beam
Mirror Coat
Mud Bomb
Mud-Slap
Muddy Water
Scald
Sludge
Sludge Wave
Surf
Trump Card
Water Pulse

OTHER
Block
Double Team
Endure
Harden
Mud Sport
Pain Split
Protect
Rain Dance
Recover
Rest
Sandstorm
Stockpile
String Shot
Substitute
Toxic
Yawn

Now our pokemon our here. My stash is safe. And Pinkie pie has decided to ref your match!

FIGHT BEGIN!

And I present, to you your motto for the match!

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Well, at least even if I lose the match will have been interesting.

Absol [Super Luck] @ Exp. Share

"He has nothing that can save him from your song - not even Dig or Protect! We will employ such."

Absol - Taunt | Perish Song | Substitute (20 HP)
If Sleast uses Protect on action 1, then use Substitute (20 HP) on action 1 and push the other actions down the queue.
If Sleast uses Earthquake in any way on action 2, Bounce that action and Perish Song on action 3.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mention that this is a training battle (Doesn't count towards W/L/T).

"Hmmm..."

Earthquake > Dig > Surf

EDIT: Please don't edit your post after the opponent has given orders. Thank you.

Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 4
EN:100​
Orders:Taunt ~ Perish Song ~ Sub (20)
Buffs:
Debuffs:

Spe: 33
EN:100
Buffs:
Debuffs:
Orders: EQ ~ Dig ~ Surf

Edit it flavor after I ref my other matches.

Action 1

Absol Uses Taunt
Sucsess - 10en​

Sleast uses EQ
10+3+3=16 damage
No Crit 7151/10000
-7 EN​

Action 2
Gastro Hides Underground
-10 En​

Absol Sings Perish Song
Sucsess
-15 EN​

Gastro pops up
8+3+3= 14 damage​

Action 3
Absol Sets up a Sub
sucsess -20hp
-18EN​

Gastrodon Uses Surf
9+3+3+3=18 damage
Crit 354/10000​

HP:50
EN:57
Buffs: Sub (2hp)​
Debuffs: Perish Song (2 rounds Remaining)

EN:86
Buffs:
Debuffs: Perish Song (2 rounds Remain)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
"Well..."

Mud-Slap > Scald > Earth Power
IF Bounce (Non-Combo), THEN Dig
IF First Sub Triggered, AND you are tormented, THEN Counter

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.

"Again, our defensive moves are often only just so."

Absol - Razor Wind | Detect | Substitute (20 HP)

EN:57
Orders: Razor Wind ~ Detect ~ Substitute
Buffs: Sub (2hp)​
Debuffs: Perish Song (2 rounds Remaining)

EN:86
Orders: Mud Slap ~ Scald ~ Earth Power
Buffs:
Debuffs: Perish Song (2 rounds Remain)

Here we are at the ASB arena during the second round of the wonderfully played match between Its a random and LouisCyphre. And Jolly look at this. It looks like absol is conjuring forth a razor strong wind strong enough to break some poorly designed dams. Gastrodon Tries to slap some mud at that little doll hes hiding behind. But its caught up in the wind! failing and having the same wind tear him up. painfully. Next we see absol with a knowing look at the gastrodon. and then here comes some boiling water. Half of it evaporating as it flies, but wait? where is absol gone? It Detected what was coming and dodged it easily. WOAH. A BIG DOLL IS FALLING FROM THE SKY. Its coming to Substitute absol's current one, but it hits the current one and drops to the side Failing. Next Gastrodon Glows gold and the entire earth moves with his powerful rage as he launches his next attack! It rips through the current doll. Leaving Absol defenseless in the process. There is a lull in the battle and the Perish Song is reaching a crecsendo.

A1
Absol Prepares a Razor wind
-6 En

Gastrodon Tries to Mudslap
-3 En

Razor Wind hits
8+1.5=9.5=10Damage
5389/10k = no crit

A2
Absol uses Detect
-[7+(14/3)] EN

Gastro Scalds
DETECTED -6 EN

A3

Absol Uses Substitute
Fails. He already has a sub up.

Gastrodon uses EP
Breaks sub -7 EN

EN:21
Buffs:
Debuffs: Perish Song (1 rounds Remaining)

EN:70​
Buffs:
Debuffs: Perish Song (1 rounds Remain)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.

"You've got the match locked, girl. Now you may simply allow it to end."

Absol - Chill | Substitute (20 HP) | Bounce

lamest calc session ever. We know what is gonna happen. So I'm tempted to call it now. but Here we go.

Action 1
Absol Chills
+12 Energy

Fissure + EQ
To Hit >6500 6634
Miss.
-32 Energy

Action 2

Absols Subs up
-18 En -20 Hp

Gstro chills off

Action 3
Absol Bounces up

Gastro hides down

Absol's Bounce faills
- 8 Energy

Dig hits (doesnt break the sub)
-10 En

And then perish song kills everyone. yay

Everyone gets their standard counters I get Three UC

IAR 2 TC

Absol
4MC (4 due to xp share)

Louis 2 TC

Gastrodon
3MC

Me
3UC

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Gastro & Absol gets 3 MC, No EC/DC, & both Pokemon who fighted should get 1 KOC, iirc.

gg Lou, Thanks pikapwnd for reffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)