The Eve of Eevee Tournament! [ROUND 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Approved by many wifi mods, including myself.
-----------------

The Eve of Eevee Tournament!

Okay, let's be frank. Who doesn't like at least one of Eevee or its evolution? Many of us have a wet appetite after seeing Japan get the Eevee cup so let's experiment with a tournament in the very same rule set!

-----------------

Rules:
  • 5th Gen flat battles, Rotation, bring six pick four, Level 50.
  • Species Clause: A Player may not have two of the same Pokemon on their team.
  • Item Clause: A Player may not have the same item on two or more of his or her Pokemon
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player’s last Pokemon faints due to Explosion, sort of recoil, or faints after using Destiny Bond and brings down the opponent’s last Pokemon, the last Pokemon of those two to faint wins.
  • Please use legitimate Pokemon if possible.
    • Need help getting your Pokemon? Ask one of the fellows here!
    • For those of you who would like to enter the tournament with legal hacks, you absolutely must make sure they are completely battle legal. This includes but is not limited to level / movepool / IV / Pokeball restraints. Making your Pokemon battle legal is entirely your burden; do not ask for assistance here.
    • If your opponent reports you using illegal hacks, you will be disqualified and likely blacklisted!
  • Any 5th gen game may be used.
  • Wonder Launcher is set to OFF.
Please note that in the style of a GBU tournement, the Sleep and Evasion Clauses are OFF.

Banlists:
  • Pokemon: All Pokemon except Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon are banned
  • Items: NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED NO SOUL DEW ALLOWED

-----------------

Pairings:

Wild Eep: 1679 1781 6839 vs Age of Kings: 3396 3071 2727
GC7: 4299 0173 1288 vs (Anas2k7: 2065 7247 7599 vs Sidfrid: 0862 5375 8993 )

DEADLINE: January 13th

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So, we're nearing the deadline and no one's finished a match (I know what the situation is with WildEep vs AoK) but what's the status on the other match up.

Anas2k7 said:
sorry bro, i'm mad busy atm don't think i can play just take the win
Anas2k7 told me tha he was busy and i can take the win. About GC7 he din't came online for a few days, but to be honest today was the first time i VM him about the tourney.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Well GC7 hasn't been on in days so Sidfrid you're getting the win. Finals up shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)