The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Cromartie is back with the jets opposite Revis island and the saints are apparently shopping everyone on their roster. The Eagles are similarly shopping for value on Evan Mathis.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OFFSEASON? ITS NOT NORMALLY LIKE THIS, RIGHT?

I still say Revis & Cromartie sounds more like a law firm instead of one of the best cornerback duos in football, but eh, it works. The Jets seem to be spending quite a bit to put their defense back together and it'll be interesting to see what Bowles will do with it. Questions still on the offensive side, but much like Rex Ryan's Jets, the defense will more than make them competitive and keep them in games.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Saints trade Kenny Stills for Danelle Ellerbe and a 3rd rounder with Miami.

McFadden to the Cowboys (lol), Orakpo to the Titans, CJ Spiller to the Saints

Last edited:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With the Harvin signing, if the Bills had a real quarterback, they would steamroll with all the talent they have on all sides of the ball.

Poor DM doomed to see another 9-7 season. :(

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
oh hey, Bills fan checking in

people are excited here, because we have done just about everything a team with no QB can do. If this team doesn't win a championship, we will forever put to rest the idea that a team can be successful without a franchise QB

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
not sold on harvin. has more hype around him then actual production. what has he actually done since he left the vkings? because i dont recall anything relevant lol. besides winning a superbowl in which he was a non factor in

although loving the bills this year tbh haha

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
not sold on harvin. has more hype around him then actual production. what has he actually done since he left the vkings? because i dont recall anything relevant lol. besides winning a superbowl in which he was a non factor in
oh, you mean the one where he returned a kickoff for a touchdown, cool

also who said I was even talking about him specifically

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hmm, I wasn't really talking to you as much as my general input on Harvin and the decision to get him? And haha, yeah he returned a kickoff for a tuchdown, but im more or less judging him as a wide reciever, not a kick off returner. The Superbowl was won regardless of his return :p. Sure he's explosive in that regard. I loved watching him explode for the Vikings, but he's been such a letdown since being traded to the Seahawks, mainly due to the injury's and then the whole locker room bullshit and not really doing much with the jets and being immedietely released afterwards. I just can't help but be pessimistic until he produces. And this is coming from someone who has the Bills as probably their favorite AFC team since I have started watching football haha. (call me a Lee Evans fanboy okay ;_;)

(also, I guess to reiterate, my superbowl comment was more directed at the fact that he came in at the latter half of the season that year and didnt contribute much after his injury and the team was still already pretty much unstoppable.)

td + safety still gives them 9 pts :V

also i rly like the scott chandler signing by the pats, he gives us a legit 2nd option as a TE that isn't an offensive lineman
Cause we didn't dump Mankins' last year for another TE? Is Hoomanawanui still under contract too? Still never bad to have more options.

Wright can't block for shit, Hooman is a UFA and probably won't be back this year.
Ahh ok. Didn't know if he was coming back. And yeah if we can bring in an upgrade over Wright, then good move by Hoodie, as usual.
Also Mike Wallace traded to Minnesota and Ponder signs with Oakland. Surprised Ponder wants his career to die already, otherwise why go to Oakland.

Last edited:
if the bills had even a semi-competent qb like alex smith they would have a championship calibre team. but unfortunately they have matt cassel.

they bills are like a ferrari with no engine. the tires will run, but the vehicle won't get very far...

Looks like its almost time for the Patriots to Start free agency, this is where the bargains are at folks.

Its Like waiting till after after Halloween so you can get all the candy nobody bought for 50% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)