The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
With the Ravens probably entering a downward spiral after the Jimmy Smith injury, if we can't win the division I would love a Browns afcn win.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With the Ravens probably entering a downward spiral after the Jimmy Smith injury, if we can't win the division I would love a Browns afcn win.
While I obviously hope this is not the case, I would still be pleased if happened :D

Also lolbungles

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im glad that the lions can distract people from the fact that the city went bankrupt and robbed the people

Fucking NFL rules, I don't want to see the next shitty game, show the end of the fucknig Niners/Saints game FFS, no one gives a shit about the others or they can wait a few minutes >.<

Edit: Well at least the Niners won.

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
inb4 Pittsburgh finds a way to lose to the Jets because they play down to their opponents -_-
inb4 Pittsburgh finds a way to lose to the Jets because they play down to their opponents -_-

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hey guys just fyi Doug Marrone is a fucking cowardly piece of shit thx

Bears fan reporting.

Honestly, this team is the most embarrassing thing I've ever witnessed. Chicago has been through the dark ages of the mid 2000s with the Hawks, mediocrity with the Sox, humiliation with the Cubs, and the post-Jordan Bulls failures, but there has never been a worse time in Chicago sports than there is right now.

FIRE. EVERYONE. ALLEN. CUTLER. BRIGGS. TUCKER. TRESTMAN. EMERY. RAHM.

Forte and Marshall can stay though

bears fans who started rodgers and nelson in fantasy: what are you feeling right now?
I'd assume they are doing great because not only are they getting the points stacked up but the Packers are guaranteeing that Bears personnel will soon be fired.

The irony is I thought the Bears showed a decent amount of toughness (and luck) winning their initial batch of games while short handed against the Niners and such, but yeah they're definitely kind of flatlining now...

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This week is the football gods telling teams paying mediocre QBs (Dalton, Cutler) $100 million is stupid as shit. What would the Bears' record be if they paid McCown a fifth of what they paid Cutler and used that money to pay their defense? You can't win without a franchise QB, but you can easily lose with one as well.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Sometimes I wonder if people forgot that Josh McCown was a long-time crappy starter years ago. Is everybody expecting him to turn into Alex Smith and become mediocre in his old age?

What the fuck happened to the Bears, and why is the AFC North being led by the Cleveland Browns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)