The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be a given that someone name morninweg or whatever it is spelled will NEVER succeed as an OC. Need something sexy like Jim Bob Cooter (4 prez)

Ramsey should not have been ejected for being put in a choke hold, thrown to the ground, and punched.

he should have been penalized for shoving, but not ejected.

but whatever Jags won in dominant fashion without their 3 best players so whatever.

Jags/Eggs SB here we come.

Easy shifts with the byes I'm guessing for Harrison's list.

Eagles
Rams
Steelers
Patriots
Chiefs
Saints
Vikings
Seahawks
Jaguars
Panthers

Chiefs loss drops them below two bye teams. Saints are on a streak, getting a run game going with Ingram and Kamara and also and improved defense. Hawks may be an extra spot down, dunno. Jaguars are staying relevant and Carolina slowly climbing back on the charts.

Oh, and a quick comment for tonight's game itself. Aaron Rodgers wouldn't have saved this one. They would have had an extra TD at the least, but you can't overcome a defense that allowed no punts by the opposite team. No arguments can be made that extended drives would have preserved them. Catches weren't contested and too many big plays were given for nothing. Flags were hardly used either, although there really shoulda been one for DPI when Jordy was clearly being corralled.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
but the stoolers won

unlike the cowmen who turns out aren't very good when you take away their all-pro starting RB for literally no reason, their all-pro starting LT is injured, and the Glass Man that singlehandedly makes the defense any good shattered again

also fuck you bosa I had that game called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)