The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Stallion

I do it for the CHICKS
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon masses: I have tickets to the following games

Ravens vs Colts
Raiders vs Chargers
THE FREAKING ROSE BOWL (go Oklahoma, I really want the Ravens to draft Baker Mayfield).

If anyone here is going to any of these games and wants to join me and my friend on a tailgate, hit me up

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Fucks sake can we fire tomlin and Haley already? In my years of watching football, I have never seen a team so rich in talent play so MIND BOGGLINGLY FUCKING AWFUL against inferior teams so frequently. It's really reached the point of being inconceivable that, even when every fucking person in the world knows that's your reputation, you STILL DON'T FUCKING PREPARE.

Was busy, but I stopped to eat and catch the first half of the game (then dip out to watch the rest at home). Got there halfway into the 1st. Didn't see Shazier. Searching him up, but seems like they're not puttinhg out updates, so it may be serious. Hoping it's not.

Stallion

I do it for the CHICKS
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm so fucking happy that Burfict got laid the fuck out. I may hate the Steelers, but I hate Burfict more. I never wish injury upon most players, but he got absolutely everything he deserved.

Last edited:
Good thing it was the second matchup. If it was the first, Burfict would try to kill him on the one after.

As for the Harrison guess:

Patriots
Eagles
Vikings
Steelers
Rams
Saints
Jaguars
Seahawks
Panthers
Chargers

I don't think he'll drop Eagles morw than one spot. They played a quality opponent. Although, the refs were all over that game and they played sloppy. Not enough to drop past the other two, which were sloppy in their own right. Jags manhandled the Colts, so stay ahead of the Hawks. Chargers enter the list with the Falcons dropping out.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Karma or not juju deserves a suspension for that. He's a rookie, he needs to be shown right here and now that those plays are illegal for a reason, and endangering someone's livelihood like that is unacceptable. I hate burfict as much as anyone, but nobody deserves to be hurt.

What about the 11-5 Colts post too, bring that one up please!!

lol.
Look at this schedule and tell me the Colts are going 8-8 or worse. Also, Andrew Luck will only miss at the most 2 games. He is 90% healthy but his injury is one he's been playing through since 2015 and Pagano and Ballard are cautious and rightfully so about putting him in in early season games in our easier stretch. The Colts defense was a key aspect of new GM Chris Ballard's first offseason. He obviously can't undo 4 years of Ryan Grigson's shitty drafting and FA decisions in one offseason but he did a great job infusing the unit with more youth and competition. It's not great but it's a great improvement in one offseason. Also, the offensive line issues are greatly over exaggerated. In the last 4-5 games of 2016 the line allowed Luck to be one of the least hit quarterbacks in the league which is a positive sign going forward even with Ryan Kelly's injury.
And with that being said, the Colts are NOT worse than the Broncos, Chargers, Ravens, or Bengals. Chiefs is debatable. Based on this schedule and our roster, I'd say we should go 11-5 or 10-6 which should snag one of the 2 wild card spots. I think Houston wins the division by a game only because of Luck's injury though.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Titans DC is dick lebeau, who we all know is 4x weak against patriots type. That bracket was doomed from the start.

Edit: looks like juju's suspension was upheld, but iloka's was reduced to fine. I suppose the taunting was the difference there, but it does seem a little unfair. Both should be suspended imo

Last edited: