The Everything NHL Thread

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So did anyone else laugh when Ovechkin called Boudreau a fat fuck?

Edit: tsn.ca, go to video player, highlights of anaheim-washington, skip to 0:55.

Think this might be it, not sure how linkable it is: Here

Why is Ron Wilson being so fucking sketchy about Reimer? He's been scheduled to play for the last three games and this came right from Ron Wilson. It was supposed to be a small injury......

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That reminds of the sick sliding save Brodeur made on Eric Staal in the playoffs a few years ago...only to give up a bunch of goals in that game too :P

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As of last night pre-pittsburgh Penguins game, the Toronto Maple Leafs were first in the National Hockey League.

...can we start counting our rings now?

fucking Kaletahttp://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&id=132436

I'm surprised he got only 4 games, should've been more. I fucking hate cheap hockey, he'd better cut this shit out.
Man, that video had me cracking up. How can Shanahan keep a serious voice while saying, "This recent history of ramming his head into the faces of opponents..."

On a serious note, what is that guy's problem? The fact that he has done that about 3 times in a year should earn him a 20+ game suspension.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
hahaha wtf, i don't think i've ever actually seen a player back up and ram their head into anothers like a bull.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I think we got it. You don't like Luongo and the Canucks, as reflected in half your posts.

It's getting annoying.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I don't know how you guys can talk about goaltending problems/controversies and not bring up Miller v. Enroth, the little bugger won us another game last night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)