1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Everything NHL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by Jackal, Sep 29, 2007.

1. popemobile

popemobile

please dont riot
  2. Vineon

Vineon Fleurdelysé
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

You're a fucking idiot.
  3. popemobile

popemobile

cry all the way to the bank and cash your ten million dollar check
  4. Phadunk

Phadunk

Emery needs to go die. Every time I watch him play it seems like he lets 4+ goals in.

Lost to TB 5-4 last night because of his slow ass.. [blackhawks]

Kane is still beast though.
  5. Eraddd

Eraddd One Pixel
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Holy shit Columbus is shitting the bed right now. Wonder what their next move is?
  6. popemobile

popemobile

tank hard
  7. popemobile

popemobile

or petition for a slaughter rule
  8. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

Suck for Luck?
  9. popemobile

popemobile

10. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Leafs did almost as bad as Columbus...
  11. popemobile

popemobile

the best and worst teams in the league both lost by 7 goals today
  12. CaptainKishimoto

CaptainKishimoto

I'd be surprised if Howson isn't fired soon; it's about time he's held accountable for the terrible product he's iced year after year. Also, I didn't know Pominville was named captain =S
  13. DM

Yeah, he was named right before the season started. I couldn't really think of anyone on the team better suited, Vanek still is way too immature and undisciplined to lead the team.
  14. Chill Murray

Chill Murray get well soon jacoby..

strong islanders

We should be able to beat Boston on their ice, but Colorado and Vancouver will be tough games (unless 7uongoal shows up). Still, glad to see Capuano shake up the lines like he did. It was about time Bailey got a point. I'm even more impressed that we managed to come back from a 2-0 deficit.
  15. Eraddd

Eraddd One Pixel
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Lol no. If our defense continues to have their heads up their asses, Tavares will have a new career high of goals in one game.
  16. ButteredToast

ButteredToast

So uh, Tyler Seguin got his first career hat trick. Seems like the Bruins are coming back to life. :D
  17. CaptainKishimoto

CaptainKishimoto

Blues fire Davis Payne and hire Hitchcock. At least this ends the Columbus rumors, but I loved Davis Payne. =[
  18. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

19. Phadunk

Phadunk

Fuckin Chicago.. get your shit together.
  20. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

That Rangers game was supposed to be a Lundqvist shut out to save my fantasy week in my other leagues. Damn you Biron!
  21. DM

that was some bullshit by Buff, he could've fucking killed someone doing that

can't believe that wasn't a penalty
  22. Buzzcut

Buzzcut

I've been saying this for the past 2 weeks to my friends so I might as well say it here: he's easily our worst defenseman and needs to move to forward immediately. Mark Flood will be just fine as a third line defenseman. We don't need Oduya, Buff, and Bogosian trying to be Rocket Richard winners on the blue line while leaving defensively responsible defenseman like Mark Stuart and Tobias Enstrom out to dry.

It's been annoying the hell out of me for a while. I haven't really talked to many people outside of my friends, but if he's still a fan favourite... I just don't know.
  23. UsernameSayWha

UsernameSayWha

I'm scared for the Oilers game. After losing pretty bad to Pheonix, I dunno. We better keep playing like Detroit and less like the Oilers.

EDIT: Boston blew out the Rangers. Repeat?
  24. DM

He was most effective as a player winning the Cup with Chicago as a gritty forward, taking up the whole crease with his fat ass. When Atlanta moved him to D it paid immediate dividends because Kovy was... well, still Kovy. Now that he's out of the equation, Buff is painfully deficient as a D-man. Move him back to forward, asap.
  25. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Come on man.. Kovalchuk was gone before Byfuglien got there.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)