The Everything NHL Thread

Emery needs to go die. Every time I watch him play it seems like he lets 4+ goals in.

Lost to TB 5-4 last night because of his slow ass.. [blackhawks]

Kane is still beast though.

I'd be surprised if Howson isn't fired soon; it's about time he's held accountable for the terrible product he's iced year after year. Also, I didn't know Pominville was named captain =S

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, he was named right before the season started. I couldn't really think of anyone on the team better suited, Vanek still is way too immature and undisciplined to lead the team.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
strong islanders

We should be able to beat Boston on their ice, but Colorado and Vancouver will be tough games (unless 7uongoal shows up). Still, glad to see Capuano shake up the lines like he did. It was about time Bailey got a point. I'm even more impressed that we managed to come back from a 2-0 deficit.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
strong islanders

We should be able to beat Boston on their ice, but Colorado and Vancouver will be tough games (unless 7uongoal shows up). Still, glad to see Capuano shake up the lines like he did. It was about time Bailey got a point. I'm even more impressed that we managed to come back from a 2-0 deficit.
Lol no. If our defense continues to have their heads up their asses, Tavares will have a new career high of goals in one game.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
That Rangers game was supposed to be a Lundqvist shut out to save my fantasy week in my other leagues. Damn you Biron!

that was some bullshit by Buff, he could've fucking killed someone doing that

can't believe that wasn't a penalty
I've been saying this for the past 2 weeks to my friends so I might as well say it here: he's easily our worst defenseman and needs to move to forward immediately. Mark Flood will be just fine as a third line defenseman. We don't need Oduya, Buff, and Bogosian trying to be Rocket Richard winners on the blue line while leaving defensively responsible defenseman like Mark Stuart and Tobias Enstrom out to dry.

It's been annoying the hell out of me for a while. I haven't really talked to many people outside of my friends, but if he's still a fan favourite... I just don't know.

I'm scared for the Oilers game. After losing pretty bad to Pheonix, I dunno. We better keep playing like Detroit and less like the Oilers.

EDIT: Boston blew out the Rangers. Repeat?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I've been saying this for the past 2 weeks to my friends so I might as well say it here: he's easily our worst defenseman and needs to move to forward immediately. Mark Flood will be just fine as a third line defenseman. We don't need Oduya, Buff, and Bogosian trying to be Rocket Richard winners on the blue line while leaving defensively responsible defenseman like Mark Stuart and Tobias Enstrom out to dry.

It's been annoying the hell out of me for a while. I haven't really talked to many people outside of my friends, but if he's still a fan favourite... I just don't know.
He was most effective as a player winning the Cup with Chicago as a gritty forward, taking up the whole crease with his fat ass. When Atlanta moved him to D it paid immediate dividends because Kovy was... well, still Kovy. Now that he's out of the equation, Buff is painfully deficient as a D-man. Move him back to forward, asap.

He was most effective as a player winning the Cup with Chicago as a gritty forward, taking up the whole crease with his fat ass. When Atlanta moved him to D it paid immediate dividends because Kovy was... well, still Kovy. Now that he's out of the equation, Buff is painfully deficient as a D-man. Move him back to forward, asap.
Come on man.. Kovalchuk was gone before Byfuglien got there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)