The Fashion Thread

Glen please post a look or something when it arrives! I can't for the life of me figure out how to wear a hat these days without looking like a class-A douchebag.

i'm also obsessed with rings, anybody know a good place where i can find cheap ones?

it's always been a dream of mine to own an exquisite ring collection
I have this same desire as of late, so if you find anywhere good let me know! I check asos every now and then for new accessories, but recently they seem to be lacking in quantity and quality of selection. I did buy this one though when it went on sale a while back:

Now I need to find more to accompany it.

Edit: Eraddd I think I've said this before but from my personal experience mfa is great at teaching people to pick safe, simple outfits. Often though I feel that they are too safe. I know what you mean by the 'formal look', although I don't quite know how to describe it. It just seems a little, unnatural? Idk

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i bought some 501 shrink to fits because i wanted some raw denim but dont have the money for APCs. if anyone wants some pictures, i'll be happy to oblige. they came out way baggy even after shrinking, so i tailored them with my handy dandy sewing machine. still not great but wearable.

just gonna leave these beautiful fuckers here

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Just bought this knit to satisfy my Black Friday cravings/it's almost winter already

60% wool 25% mohair 15% nylon

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Bought these and they're so cool I pretty much even wear them at night now

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
bumping this up because it should always be on page 1 tyvm and also because

have fallen in love with this jacket, buying on Monday probably

what would go well with it?
just got a call to say this us being delivered tomorrow so suggestions please guys, i have never owned a leather jacket before tbh so i'm kinda in the dark here

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
my suggestion is you put it on and zip it up and then walk around town with your massive dick hanging out

i suggest putting your right arm into the right armhole, followed by the left arm into the left armhole

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
just make sure you wear it 24/7 for the rest of your life so you're 100% positive it's broken in. and so everyone else is positive, too.

it's funny that often time my preferred scarves are in the "male" section, as if it even matters

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
man i used to wear flip flops religiously when i was a teenager, but now i have no desire to ever buy another pair. though the best ones i ever owned fucking lit up when you walked.

bumping this up because it should always be on page 1 tyvm and also because

just got a call to say this us being delivered tomorrow so suggestions please guys, i have never owned a leather jacket before tbh so i'm kinda in the dark here
Dark blue denim or black Brixton pants. I have a couple of leather jackets myself, very fond of them. If you have Doc Martens (black boots in general), or any kind of dark boat shoe those go well and you can cuff your jeans if you want. Don't wear anything brown with it.

Dark blue denim or black Brixton pants. I have a couple of leather jackets myself, very fond of them. If you have Doc Martens (black boots in general), or any kind of dark boat shoe those go well and you can cuff your jeans if you want. Don't wear anything brown with it.
don't wear anything brown with a brown leather jacket? why

yeah i'm feeling brown combos even harder than black combos these days, get some blue going on in the outfit and you're golden

soo I was getting frustrated that the weather here wasn't cold enough to really get the most out of the red wings I got in like august

sooo I did as Fishy did and got myself a pair of desert boots in beeswax leather (in the correct size!). I got a pair in brown suede a couple years ago but I didn't realize 1) how large they ran and 2) how much they would stretch, so I have a beat-to-shit pair that is way too big for me to wear comfortably.

when I was a kid I thought brown/brass leathers/metals/tones were for old people and losers but browns are so easy to match and wear and they go with basically everything except black.

when vintage shopping pays off, ankle length comme des garcons wool coat from the 80s

120 bucks well spent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)