Multifaction/FFA The First Mafia Game by Quentin Tarantino - Game Over, DVAS win

Yeah idk about pancake but I don't expect to change lynches I'm just looking for night friends.

I will say that neutral and Marcellus reads are worth it over us, however.

It's cute to believe that even if we told you it would change things. Like the possible responses are "wow I can't believe it's that shitty they must be lying" or "oh well there isn't anything better anyway and it's not me so why make enemies with the people that might actually stop me from winning this game". Like I said, I'm here to make night friends. We might tell you the buff privately if we feel we can trust you later on but you're sure as hell never getting a public claim or i should get blacklisted from circus for throwing games.

Just make sure you play for the future too and keep an eye out. "We can play multifaction after the Domergues are gone" is enough time for enterprising people to capitalize on an already strong position.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

twin started a precedent of not doing flavor for day updates (lolhim) so take your lynch and go

Dear pancake,
You are Daisy Domergue.

You’re an incredibly hateful and belligerent woman who doesn’t really get along with anyone except your brother. Said brother happens to be the head of the Domergue gang, so at least you get some perks out of that.

There are plenty of people who want you dead - but they would all rather see you hanged. As such, you cannot be killed at night.

<snip>

Your faction kills on even nights. Each cycle, you may attempt to kill a user for your faction. If more than one member of your faction attempts this, the kill will fail.

You are allied with the Domergue Gang. You win if your faction eliminates all other players.
Night 3 ends 12/28 at 9 PM CST.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
"agaib" is definitely a word

Deadline

So, the gas pump. This was an unexpected obstacle. As it turns out, you don't have your wallet on you. Must've dropped it at the bar or something. If you wanna fill this thing up, you're gonna have to go inside and ask for someone to activate the pump - or more likely, traverse an abandoned convenience store and do it yourself.

The smell hits you as soon as you walk in. It's the same smell that socked you in the nose when you first opened the trunk of the van. Shit. You did NOT wanna have to deal with this.

A silent prayer echoes through your brain. "Please don't be behind the counter, please don't be behind the counter, please don't-"

Something squishes underfoot. They were behind the counter.

Dear Former Hope,
You are Budd.

You are a highly pragmatic member of the DVAS and Bill’s younger brother. Though you possess a Hattori Hanzo weapon, you prefer more reliable weaponry, such as firearms.

Each night, you may target a user. If this user attempts to target you with any action, you will blast them with your shotgun and prevent the action from succeeding. This will only work once on any given user. Additionally, should you block a kill this way, your anger will win out, and you will kill your would-be killer.

Your faction kills on odd nights. Each cycle, you may attempt to kill a user for your faction. If more than one member of your faction attempts this, the kill will fail.

You are allied with Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. You win if your faction eliminates all other players.
Dear Mithril,
You are Jody Domergue.

The leader of the dreaded Domergue Gang, your band of outlaws rules over the frontier with an iron fist. A family man, you’d do anything to protect your sister.

Each night, you may target a user. You will lie in wait, attempting to stop anyone who aims to kill your target. The first successful kill blocked with this action will result in the death of the would-be killer, as the element of surprise will allow you to get the drop on him; the second will result in your own death, as the enemy will be aware of your presence.

Your faction kills on even nights. Each cycle, you may attempt to kill a user for your faction. If more than one member of your faction attempts this, the kill will fail.

You are allied with the Domergue Gang. You win if your faction eliminates all other players.
You turn on the pump and power walk out of the store, not wanting to waste any more time with that malignant stench hanging around. You exit so quickly, you don't even notice penguin344 huddled in the corner, quivering. A giant question mark is carved into his forehead.

Results going out. I'm not updating on NYE, so Day 4 ends 1/1 at 9 PM CST.

lynch penguin344

All investigative roles are guaranteed to be 100% accurate. All cardflips are guaranteed to be 100% accurate. The hosts will not lie to you in any capacity. I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of players not on the factions listed above.
???

Lynch pancake344

Sorry, but at best, you're a survivor, and at worst, a wolf/converter. Plus, literally everyone benefits from lynching you.

EDIT: Me am smrt. That's supposed to be penguin, but I'm leaving it because wynaut.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)