The First Smogon Doubles Tourney [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Won against Destiny_Warrior. Would have been a lot closer if I didn't freeze his Cresselia.

Activity post. I got my message from my opponent and we should be able to battle today and tonight. If not, definitly tomorrow. :)

Ganna get my ass kicked in a few mins. xD

Edit: Next time, I'll make sure to get some practice in. ;) I stood n chance from the start lmao. I was lost about 98% of the battle..Good game huy and good luck!

Lucas69xx is in forLord Salamence

I've built a team, but my opponent hasn't been on since the 16th. Activity post.
If this is a similar case for anyone else post here. I will pm them and if they don't reply within 24 hours they will be subbed out.

edit: farfetchDfanboy also has been "prodded"

Due to not replying to the pm I sent them, Pokemonrocks777 has been subbed out for Dr.Fleischmann and FarfetchDfanboy has been subbed out for Biggie. Deadline is going to be moved back slightly until the 27th because I am going to be out of town when the deadline is and probably wont have the time to update the tournament during christmas time. It also gives you people who got subbed in some time to finish up your battle.

only 11 battles are actually done. Really?

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm sorry, but I don't think I have time to make a team for this tournament plus it's not easy to battle Bluewind since our timezones don't help.

Sub me out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)