The First Wheneverual Safari Festival: Better Late Than Never

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. If I dont get to battle next round im gonna be pissed after the work I put into my team.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. If I dont get to battle next round im gonna be pissed after the work I put into my team.
Again, I apologize for those who made false promises of entering. That's why I tried to have that secondary confirmation before starting the bracket.

Its ok it isnt your fault, we all certainly know youve worked your ass off preparing this tourny and hopefully this doesnt disuade you from holding another one later.

Only thing i can think of is instead of first come first serve give priority to people who have been active for longer (i.e. Lexite). Its a bit unfair to newer people but less unfair then allowing in un reliable people imo.

Articuno and I will battle over 5 hours because I do not have wifi where I am now.

EDIT: We should have battled about more than(?) an hour ago,let's hope he will be online soon edit: lost 6-0 gg. My team was crap

Looks like Supe and I are battling for the semi-finals!!

Were on at pretty much the exact same time every night so this battle'll be done soon.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Looks like Supe and I are battling for the semi-finals!!

Were on at pretty much the exact same time every night so this battle'll be done soon.
Oh snap! This should be a fun one! I think we'll have similar teams since we have access to the same games.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Question time:
Should I give the kalamari/Jun. position to a competitor who would've been knocked off?
What was the result of Goodbar v. Ambitions?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Ambitions hasn't been on for a while so I thought you'd give the win to Goodbar.
Happy 2K.

I'd like to wait on an answer by the end of the day, but I can understand your eagerness to battle your next opponent. If the case arises where I don't hear from the two at a consensus to the winner, I will likely promote Goodbar.

Also, bracket.

Oh sweet, I'm going to be lined up in the losers bracket with probably the only person who'll actually get that battle done!

If Ambitions is raised from the dead anytime soon I'd like to complete our battle...so for now maybe keep as it is and if he doesn't come back soon I'll battle umbreonpup near the end of the week
EDIT: That also works

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If Ambitions is raised from the dead anytime soon I'd like to complete our battle...so for now maybe keep as it is and if he doesn't come back soon I'll battle umbreonpup near the end of the week
Or you can go fight UmbreonPup whenever soon, and then if Ambitions shows up, you fight him, then he fights UmbreonPup if he wins. Or something.

As Ambitions close in real life friend, I'm going to venture a guess and say that he will not be completing his battle. He is busy job hunting/skating most likely.

Now I will say there is the off chance that me posting this will make him want to battle, but still, he's got other things going on.

Well I just battled against umbreonpup, I'll be moving on considering I win against ambitions or he is just too busy to complete, gg pup :)

Supe

So it looks like the winner between me and ViVi gets to face Goodbar in the finals. We should be able to knock out our battle real soon. Will we have to wait till after Sunday for the final battle?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
So it looks like the winner between me and ViVi gets to face Goodbar in the finals. We should be able to knock out our battle real soon. Will we have to wait till after Sunday for the final battle?
Yeah, sounds good if you're both up for it. :D

Supe

I beat ViVi. It looks like Ambitions hasn't shown up yet. Are we gonna give him until Sunday?

yup got my ass kicked. A couple dumb moves paired with some extremely unfortinete stuff happening cost me. Nothing near as exciting as my match with harro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)