The Folgorio's Proposition Tournament - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Approved by Earthw0rm | In loving memory of Eo | Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4

The Folgorio's Proposition Tournament

Image credit to Dozz and Yilx.

<folgorio> Fuck BW OU! Every team is DragSpam / VoltTurn / Baton Pass / RainStall / Generic Sand / Smash Pass / Deo-D offense. I'm going to go faireme un taco et boast about my deflowering exploits !​

I'm sure every one of you has been around / is an Ojama. Tired of Standard OU? Well, now you have the chance to play in Smogon's your own custom metagame!​

Rules:
Standard OU rules apply
- No Ubers
- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Freeze Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Species Clause
- Drizzle + Swift Swim Clause
- Wifi Battle
- Timed Battle
- Folgorio's Proposition​

Folgorio's Proposition - Each round, I will arbitrarily (but not randomly) ban a combination of moves, Pokemon, and/or abilities that I deem to be detrimental to the standard OU metagame.​

PROPOSITIONS DO STACK; therefore, the Propositions from previous rounds remain in effect in addition to this round's Proposition!

- You may not use Magnezone, Dugtrio, or Wobbuffet on a team with any Dragon-type.
ILLEGAL: Using Salamence and Dugtrio on a team
LEGAL: Using Salamence and Diglett on a team

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying the move Rapid Spin or the ability Magic Bounce on a team with any Dragon-type.
ILLEGAL: Using Rapid Spin Forretress and Latias on a team
LEGAL: Using Spikes/Protect/Bug Bite/Mirror Shot Forretress and Latias on a team

- You may not use any Pokemon with the ability Sandstream, the ability Drizzle, the ability Snow Warning, or the ability Drought on a team with any Dragon-type.
ILLEGAL: Using Tyranitar and Bagon on a team
LEGAL: Using Flash Fire Ninetales and Bagon on a team

---

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying the move Volt Switch with any Pokemon carrying the move U-turn on the same team.
ILLEGAL: Using Volt Switch Mew and U-turn/Drill Peck/Fly/Roost Zapdos on the same team
LEGAL: Using Volt Switch Mew and Volt Switch/Drill Peck/Fly/Roost Zapdos on the same team
LEGAL: Using Volt Switch/U-turn Mew

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying both the move U-turn and a Choice Scarf, Choice Band, or Choice Specs.
ILLEGAL: Using Choice Scarf Scizor with U-turn/Acrobatics/Roost/Agility
LEGAL: Using Choice Scarf Scizor with Brick Break/Acrobatics/Roost/Agility
LEGAL: Using Dark Gem Scizor with U-turn/Thief and stealing a Choice Band

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying both the move Volt Switch and a Choice Scarf, Choice Band, or Choice Specs.
ILLEGAL: Using Choice Band Mew with Volt Switch/Reflect/Taunt/Explosion
LEGAL: Using Life Orb Mew with Volt Switch/Reflect/Taunt/Explosion
LEGAL: Using Life Orb Mew with Trick/Volt Switch and getting a Choice Scarf from Trick

---

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying both the item Leftovers or Black Sludge and any of the moves Scald, Lava Plume, or Body Slam.
ILLEGAL: Using Politoed @ Leftovers with Scald/Protect/Perish Song/Ice Beam
LEGAL: Using Politoed @ Leftovers with Surf/Protect/Perish Song/Ice Beam

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying both the move Protect and any of the moves Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, or Leech Seed.
ILLEGAL: Using Politoed with Toxic/Protect/Perish Song/Surf
LEGAL: Using Politoed with Toxic/Encore/Perish Song/Surf

- You may not use any Pokemon with the ability Regenerator or Poison Heal with any Pokemon that knows the move Rapid Spin.
ILLEGAL: Using Regenerator Slowbro and Rapid Spin Starmie.
LEGAL: Using Own Tempo Slowbro and Rapid Spin Starmie.

---

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying any two or all three of the following moves: Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Taunt
ILLEGAL: Using Deoxys-D with Spikes/Stealth Rock
LEGAL: Using Deoxys-D with just Spikes

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying both the move Substitute and the move Baton Pass.
ILLEGAL: Using Espeon with Substitute/Baton Pass
LEGAL: Using Espeon with just Substitute

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying both the move Reflect and the move Light Screen.
ILLEGAL: Using Azelf with Reflect/Light Screen
LEGAL: Using Azelf with just Reflect

---

NEWEST

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying the ability Sandstream with any Pokemon carrying the ability Sand Veil.
ILLEGAL: Using Tyranitar and Sand Veil Gliscor
LEGAL: Using Tyranitar and Poison Heal Gliscor

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying the ability Snow Warning with any Pokemon carrying the ability Snow Cloak.
ILLEGAL: Using Abomasnow with Snow Cloak Mamoswine
LEGAL: Using Abomasnow with Oblivious Mamoswine

- You may not use any Pokemon carrying the ability Drought with any Pokemon carrying the ability Chlorophyll.
ILLEGAL: Using Drought Ninetales with Chlorophyll Venusaur.
LEGAL: Using Flash Fire Ninetales with Chlorophyll Venusaur.

Extensions (deadline in 72 hours from this post):

giving them 1 more day as ive been told that there is a good chance of it getting done with more time...

10. Bluewind vs 15. MikeDecIsHere
6. JabbaTheGriffin vs 16. TheFourthChaser

Pairings:

98. D4RR3N vs 74. Alice
18. Lamppost vs 10. Bluewind
8. Tiffanyy vs 99. Ojama
6. JabbaTheGriffin vs 88. Steven Snype

DEADLINE:

The deadline is on July 2, at the time of this post (one and a half weeks from now).

so i'm guessing no new proposition this round?
I see Ojama enough, will get it done.

edit : its still said r4 so i didn't even bother to click it n_n

edit 2 : Hax the living shit outta ojama. Why is pokemon so fucking annoying, sorry bro. "gg"

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
[15:17] <&zapdos> why was that posted
[15:18] <&zapdos> did eo add the proposition
[15:18] <&Earthworm> ya
[15:18] <&Earthworm> it's in the hide tag
[15:18] <&Earthworm> with "newest" above it
[15:18] <&Earthworm> tiffany is just retarded

Alice

The worst taste in music
in contact with darren

Alice's Edit: It was just a remark, since I thought the goal of this tourney was to hinder dominant (boring) teamstyles, but w/e...

Sand "restriction" is pathetic, at least add sand force and do something with rain or this will become rain offense galore (you're actually hindering even MORE the weakest weathers... not the dominant ones -.-)

EDIT: in contact with darren, ROFLMAO
im a gyarados farmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)