The Forgotten OU Tournament II (Round 4!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Forgotten OU Tournament II - Round 4

Approved by Bloo
Sign-Ups | Round 1
| Round 2 | Round 3

Introduction:

How would the metagame be without top tiers? In this Tournament, the competitive battler's skill to respond to changes in the current metagame are tested. Test yourself among others in the brand new metagame that will be presented here!

So, what is this 'Forgotten OU'? It's pretty simple actually: The top 25 Pokemon in usage in OU will be banned among the already banished Ubers. This drastic change will form a completely different metagame that you are going to test! With the expulsion of the OU staples, the forgotten will make their comeback on the battling field, will it be the Underused of the Overused or the once-OU Underused , not forgetting the classic Rarely Used Pokemon that lost their usage. With the chaos inside this new tier, it will be up to the competitors to find the effective style of play, not to mention Pokemon, to be victorious!

And so, with the not-so-short introduction out of the way, let us begin with the tournament!

General Tournament Rules:

• This is a Single Elimination tournament.
  • The top 25 Pokemon in usage from the March Statistics in BW OU are banned. They are not allowed under any circumstances.
  • If for some reason the OU usage list changes, the banned Pokemon list will remain the same until the next round. This holds true for any change that might happen.
  • Battle logs are not a must, but it is recommended that the winner will hold on to the log for proof of him winning if a situation appears.
Battle Rules:

• Ubers and top 25 OU Pokemon are banned.
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Wi-Fi Battle Clause
Round 4

Burning Man vs Malekith
Noodlez vs Agammemnon
Cristal vs blarajan
Zebraiken vs Novaray
Heist vs pokemonrocks777
Pedrock vs complete legitimacy
Rewer vs Eo Ut Mortus
DarkLoïc vs DittoCrow

Round 4 Deadline:

The deadline is April 25h @ 11:59 PM, EST. That should be more than enough time considering we all have teams now, or at least I hope so!

Burning Man vs Malekith
Noodlez vs Agammemnon
Cristal vs blarajan
Zebraiken vs Novaray
Heist vs pokemonrocks777
Rewer vs Eo Ut Mortus
~GreenCore vs DittoCrow

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
lost to __reVVer__...GG

actually wait he used an illegal team I think...

yep he did; we'll rematch later...fucking cheater...

@WhiteQueen

Yes it was a coinflip, I did not see any VM between you so I made a coinflip and complete legitimancy get the win.

HEY, Why Greencore is there ? I contacted him and he never answered. I posted it on the previous round.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Burning Man vs Malekith
Noodlez vs Agammemnon
Cristal vs blarajan
Zebraiken vs Novaray
Heist vs pokemonrocks777
Rewer vs Eo Ut Mortus
DarkLoïc vs DittoCrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)