The Forgotten OU Tournament - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question regarding the rules

when september rolls around and the august statistics come in, are the 25 banned pokes going to be updated in a later round of the tournament? im sure this wont have any effect on the top 20 or so, but it would be cool if skarmory breaks the top 25 in august so I wont have to deal with it. :)
When the top 25 change in any way, the banned pokemon will be changed as well in the opening of the floolwing round. In short - yes.

Updating...

Locopoke and I shall be battling shortly.

EDIT: It was my first ever tourney battle so I didn't expect a victory, but it was so damn close. Next time though ...

Most of you have probably obtained a PM from me. That's because August 8th is here and I'm checking for activity. I will probably use a lot of substitutes for today and tommorow, so be prepared. If anyone has bad communication with his opponent (or his opponent is just inactive the whole time), please tell me so I can consider placing a substitute in his place. Since the substitutes will likely have about 4-5 days to get their matches done aswell as building their teams, I am granting them a longer deadline. The final deadline for substitutes placed today and tommorow and their opponents is August 16th. Try to get your matches done before that date though.

Good luck to everyone. Don't be shy to PM me about a lazy opponent. It's my job as the host to check for activity, and I want to do just that. Get your matches done!

I'm confused, if the deadline is the 13th, why are Substitutes being put in so early (5 days before deadline-.-)?

As I already said, Dormin has been very active and if we don't get this done today or tommorow, it is my fault.

I never PMed -Mind- because we talk regularly on MSN. However, he has not been on MSN, and he hasn't visited Smogon since August 2nd, a surefire sign he is probably busy / on vacation.

I'm confused, if the deadline is the 13th, why are Substitutes being put in so early (5 days before deadline-.-)?
I'm just doing a check for activity, really. After all, this is my first tournament, so am I supposed to wait until the last second?

Maybe I will wait for a few days. But that's all. I don't want to strech this round for too long.

Posting to say I've sent my PM if you're still concerned about inactivity. I've got my team ready and everything, should hopefully get the match done soon.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gouki and I met up on Wednesday and he was still making his team. I haven't seen him since to be able to play but we should still get it in before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)