The Forgotten OU Tournament - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for a 1 day extension on my match. If not its cool, let rewindman advance because hes made the effort to get this done and I just havent been around.

Asking for a 1 day extension on my match. If not its cool, let rewindman advance because hes made the effort to get this done and I just havent been around.
I can give you two an extention, only if you get that battle done at all costs (excluding death of course ;p).

Hey, sorry guys and twash, but first i was on vacation and then i had no internet for a week =/
Ah, you're finally back, just a bit too late. Oh well.. =/

There are still 8 battles left to go and less than 4 days to do them. Get your matches done everyone!

What happened to everyone? The thread is empty for almost two days...

Erebyssial vs Sapientia
RB Golbat vs Flashstorm1
TAY vs AshPe (substitute)
Twash vs Darkness Wolf (substitute)
Cracker vs Magnechu (substitute)
Huntofthelion vs Frosty
Bad Ass vs Rkatzam (substitute, again)
Rewindman vs OGBaLLiN

There are still 8 more battles to be done, and less than three days to do them. Get your matches done everyone, or else the outcome will not be decided by you!

And yes, I double posted to bump this thread.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I apologize for the lack of activity of explanations.

My laptop's cooler broke down last thursday/friday, if my memory serves me right, so I could only use the computer for around 30 minutes or so before it overheated and shutted down. Because of that, I couldn't be on as much as I would want to and get my battle done (mainly 'cause me and huntofthelion never scheduled one specific time to battle, which was a mistake, now that I see it).

I sent my computer to get fixed today and I expect to receive it back by wedsnesday or thursday. They didn't give me an answer yet though.

So if you feel that our battle should be done ASAP, I ask you to please disqualify me. I won't be able to battle until I get my computer back.

Hmm, that seems reasonable. This is what I'll do:

I'll give you two an extension. I won't be here from August 20th - August 22nd, so I'll give you untill then to get it done. That goes for everyone else that was granted an extension (if there are more :P). I'll check in August 22nd for the final results, and then the round will be officially over.

If anyone else cannot complete the battle on time and have a good reason for it, PM me.

i just want to say that cracker wasnt active too, till 10th august i was on nearly every day about five hours and i never saw him neither on smogon nor on pe. I said to him that we maybe find us quicker when he looks on pe server cause i am mod there. (sry for my horrible english D:)

It's a bit too late to talk about this, sadly. If you both have opposite timezones, PM's were the way to go. Unfortunatly, that didn't happen for some reason.

All battlers except for Frosty and Hunt have less than 2 days to complete their matches, so get them done ASAP!

I've sent a reminder to RB Golbat in hopes of getting our match completed before the deadline. However, I am not so confident I will get to run into him, as his account says the last time he has been online was on August 14th.

This is the last day for your match everyone!

Maybe another recap is needed? ='(

1) Erebyssial vs Sapientia
2) RB Golbat vs Flashstorm1
3) TAY vs AshPe (substitute)
4) Twash vs Darkness Wolf (substitute)
5) Cracker vs Magnechu (substitute)
6) Huntofthelion vs Frosty
7) Bad Ass vs Rkatzam (substitute, again)
8) Rewindman vs OGBaLLiN

1)
Last Activity: Aug 8th, 2009 7:05:13 PM
Erebyssial is inactive, so Sapientia will likely have the win, unless something amazing will happen. Or something like that.

2)
Last Activity: Aug 14th, 2009 12:52:09 PM
I thought RB came back in August 13th, but I guess something else happened. I'm not so sure on who'll advance this time, as both were trying to battle each other after all. It may result in a coin flip, but I'm not sure, since I don't know when RB will come back. So, Flashstorm has a slight advantage here.

3) Now, this got me confused. I PM'd both a couple of times. In August 13Th, they both showed activity and said that they'll battle. And what now? They booth didn't respond to my PM nor make any signs of activity. This may end with a coin flip if they won't get it done.

4) Both are showing activity. If they won't get it done today, and for a good reason, I may give them an extension, but they should get it done today.

5) Cracker was active all the way, but Magnechu was about like Erebyssial. But then I saw this:
Last Activity: Aug 19th, 2009 7:24:25 AM
If they somehow manage to do this today, well, wow. If not though, Cracker will likely advance. Get it done if you can though!

6) Frosty was given an extension due to his computer problems, so you have until August 22nd to do this. I see that both of you are active though, so get it done today if you can!

7) Bad Ass was, of course, more active, so if you two don't make the deadline, Bad Ass will likely have the win, but if you can, please finish your battle anyway.

8) They both scheduled a match for today, so they should get this done.

That's about it for what I know about all of your match-ups. Please contact me, or post here, if any of you feel the need to say something about this.

Get your matches done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)