1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Forum Experience

Discussion in 'Inside Poop - April Fool's Day 2011' started by DougJustDoug, Aug 30, 2010.

1. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

Hello scoopers I'd like like to inform you that I have decided that Inside Scoop needs a leader. Through various methods, legal or otherwise, chaos has decided to hand the site over to me for running. I am your new administrator. We will be experiencing many changes to the forum experience

* I have decided to modify usage stats to my liking. The community has been using democracy all wrong. I intend to fix this. I will be making some changes to all of the tiers. Expect Latias and Salamence to be moved up to Ubers very soon.

I will be making more changes at my whim.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)