The Fourth Round of the Second Tournament of Second Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBK and I are having a hard time meeting due to timezone differences... he lives in India and gets off every day about an hour before I get home. I'll try to get a hold of him tonight but I have a feeling it's not going to get done.

Thanks to those of you who completed your matches. I'm extending this round's deadline to Saturday, since symph is busy doing finals stuff this week.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Just a reminder: Round 5 goes up tonight.

If you still care about this tournament, get your matches done. There are no extensions to be given regardless of your circumstance.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Smith and I are struggling to complete our matches due to extreme time zone differences.An extension would be appreciated.

HBK, there was already a 3 day extension... get the match done. You have until symph posts the next round tonight.

The OP has been updated. If you won and are not bolded, it's because I didn't receive your logs. Submit them to get your win.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity Calls:

Winner's Bracket:

HBK vs (Smith) - Activity

Loser Bracket:

DetroitLolCat vs (PasY_G) - Coinflip
(idiotfrommars) vs Kennen - Activity
Ulayoth Sultan vs (Hantsuki) - Activity
(Chacal) vs emirinho - Activity
(Razza) vs Noodlez - Activity
~Greencore vs (JabbaTheGriffin) - Coinflip
(Lady Salamence) vs Temptation - Activity
Darkdiglett vs (HellPowna) - Coinflip
(Tomahawk9) vs Amell - Activity

All decisions are final unless I messed up reporting a win or loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)