Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Approved by Earthworm
Sign-Ups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

LET'S GET IT TOP 8! Get these matches done! Also, whatever you do: DO NOT SAY YOUR OPPONENT NEVER RESPONDED TO A VM THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE BY THEN..

Activity wins and penalties from last round were consulted with Kevin Garrett.

Notices:

Despite the extension I gave, most of the extensions I gave Round 2 were incomplete. If your match was still incomplete, then I have penalized you as many of these matches were matches in which both opponents had similar levels of activity and a 6-0 would be unlikely. Therefore, penalties were imposed depending on the level. This system does not apply for Rounds 1 and 2 if you were active and EITHER your opponent explicitly stated he forfeited (before I gave the extension) OR if you got at least one match done. It will apply for the rest of the tournament. This is the activity policy:
  • If your match was unable to be done, but both opponents were actively trying, it was coin flipped. The winner advanced while suffering the loss of two pokemon, randomly selected with a RNG and made sure that the pokemon was somewhat competitively viable.
  • If your match was unable to be done, but both opponents were inactive, it was coin flipped. The winner advanced while suffering the loss of three pokemon, randomly selected with a RNG and made sure that the pokemon was somewhat competitively viable.
  • If a player has minimal activity and advances to the next round (not via coinflip), the player will lose two pokemon, randomly selected with a RNG and made sure that the pokemon was somewhat competitively viable.
  • If a player shows a lot of activity and his opponent shows minimal activity or his opponent declares a forfeit before I grant an extension, then the active player or player who did not forfeit will advance and no penalty will be imposed.

Regarding the banlist, the banlist is frozen. No suspect voting ability will have any influence on this tourney. Regardless of the outcome, Thundurus, Deoxys-S, Volcarona, Dragonite, and Excadrill are OU and will be allowed in the remainder of the tournament unless you have already lost it.

Regarding Dream World Abilities, if a pokemon’s dream world ability becomes released during the middle of a tournament, it will not be allowed during the round it was released in, but will be available the round after it was released. That being said, Sableye, Volbeat, and Alakzam are allowed in the tournament with their Dream World Abilities.

While you battle, you must follow these rules:
Here are the rules that are also in place specifically posted:
  • The OU Ban List will be frozen at the time of the tournament's inception.
  • All logs must be sent to Steven Snype.
  • Once a pokemon dies in any battle for the tournament, you may no longer use this pokemon for the rest of the tournament.
    Ex: Tito vs uragg: Tito uses Staraptor, Cloyster, Arcanine, Tropius, Jellicent, and Snorlax. Tito 5-0's uragg while losing only Snorlax. Tito is not allowed to use Snorlax for the rest of the tournament. Tito is free to use Staraptor, Cloyster, Arcanine, Tropius, and Jellicent in whatever round he feels like, provided they do not die before then. Tito then gets 6-0'd next round by reyscarface.
  • For the above reason, logs must be sent. It does not matter if only one of you sends it. However, if I only get one log, I will be making decisions based on the log, not on anything else. If your opponent decides to lie and you don't send in a log to prove it, I will have no way of knowing and make my decision accordingly. That being said, I do not want to hear any complaint that you lost mons you shouldn't have. Any matter with forged logs will be taken to the TDs.
  • I will be keeping track of who lost which mons in a GoogleDoc Spreadsheet. Each round will contain a list of who lost which mons and the spreadsheet link will be posted.
  • As far as pokemon with alternate forms are concerned, you can use a different form of them provided that they are different stat-wise. EG: If Rotom-Wash dies, you can use Rotom-Cut since they have different typings and movepools. If Gastrodon-West dies, you cannot use Gastrodon-East since the difference between the forms is purely aesthetic. If Deo-S dies, you can use Deo-D since stat distribution is different. Feel free to use Basculin-Pin if Basculin-Normal dies.
The Cemetery

12. idiotfrommars -- Metagross Conkledurr Snorlax Gliscor
26. JabbaTheGriffin -- Machamp Alakazam Jellicent Dugtrio Blissey Gyarados Starmie
40. Mithril -- Scizor Politoed Tornadus Gastrodon Celebi Reuniclus Ferrothorn Tyranitar Virizion Mamoswine
45. HBK -- Tentacruel Ferrothorn Starmie Quagsire Infernape Mienshao Rotom-W Slowbro Terrakion Forretress Tangrowth
48. Krack -- Heatran Gastrodon Gliscor Ferrothorn Dragonite Mamoswine Rotom-W
59. Taylor -- Thundurus Jirachi Abomasnow Mamoswine Starmie Excadrill Latios Rotom-W Heatran Dragonite Salamence
65. BKC -- Forretress Deoxys-S Scizor Politoed Mew
89. obina. -- Slowking Dugtrio Donphan Reuniclus

QUARTERFINALS:

89. obina. vs 59. Taylor
65. BKC vs 26. JabbaTheGriffin
40. Mithril vs 45. HBK
48. Krack vs 12. idiotfrommars

Quarterfinals Deadline: Nov. 2, 2011 6:00 PM EDT (GMT -4:00)

SEMIS!

12. idiotfrommars -- Metagross Conkledurr Snorlax Gliscor Slowbro
45. HBK -- Tentacruel Ferrothorn Starmie Quagsire Infernape Mienshao Rotom-W Slowbro Terrakion Forretress Tangrowth Skarmory
59. Taylor -- Thundurus Jirachi Abomasnow Mamoswine Starmie Excadrill Latios Rotom-W Heatran Dragonite Salamence Latias Scizor Lucario
65. BKC -- Forretress Deoxys-S Scizor Politoed Mew Excadrill

65. BKC vs 12. idiotfrommars
45. HBK vs 59. Taylor
Extension Deadline: Nov. 3, 2011 6:00 PM EDT (GMT -4:00)
Semi-finals deadline: Nov 8, 2011 6:00 PM EDT (GMT -4:00)

FINALS

idiotfrommars vs Taylor

idiotfrommars - Metagross Conkledurr Snorlax Gliscor Slowbro
Taylor - Thundurus Jirachi Abomasnow Mamoswine Starmie Excadrill Latios Rotom-W Heatran Dragonite Salamence Latias Scizor Lucario Gorebyss Politoed Infernape Haxorus

Deadline: None. Get it done in a reasonable amount of time.

89. obina. vs 59. Taylor - even though taylor lost like half of ou already...
65. BKC vs 26. JabbaTheGriffin - no duggy means heatran weakness
40. Mithril vs 45. HBK - dont really know him tbh, but HBK will be at the losing end of a terrakion sweep
48. Krack vs 12. idiotfrommars - no gastrodon or rotomw means rain team ownage

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
89. obina. vs 59. Taylor
40. Mithril vs 45. HBK

89. obina. vs 59. Taylor
40. Mithril vs 45. HBK

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
89. obina. vs 59. Taylor
40. Mithril vs 45. HBK

go ifm and jabba!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
obina might be looking to get this done today or thursday at the latest, as that is when he says he is available to battle.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Extension granted until Thursday night 6:00 PM EDT.

Since I don't have enough time to make another thread, here's SEMIFINALS!

SEMIS!

65. BKC vs 12. idiotfrommars
45. HBK vs (59. Taylor vs 89. obina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)