The Gauntlet II - FINALS [Won by idiotfrommars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Misunderstanding today. I was waiting on IRC he was waiting on the server and we both missed each other. Hope to play either tomorrow morning or monday afternoon.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Updated OP with Finals. Congratulations to the both of you for getting this far, but only one takes home the trophy. Good luck to both of you.

I'm not setting a specific deadline since it's the finals so I expect nothing being dragged out.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Taylor in my opinion is known for a lot more originality then most battlers, so even if he has lost so many pokemon, I am sure he will make one hell of a team and possibly catch IFM off guard.

However, IFM is a eastie so I must root for him, his has more variety on who to choose from, however standard doesn't win tournaments. Originality does imo so let's see how this will unfold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)