1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!

Challenge The Generator Challenge

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by CJorex, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Gokuzbu

Gokuzbu

I'm gonna try this out for sure but I'll add an extra rule for me that when a Pokémon faints you release it and have to generate a new one to replace it
  2. ShinyShaymin

ShinyShaymin

Alright I'll do a Pokemon Sapphire speedrun of this.
    Generated Pokemon: Swampert/ Gradevoir/Pelipper/ Shedinja (I guess I'll release Ninjask immediately after I get him)/ Linoone/ Manectric
  3. thesynchrohero

thesynchrohero

[​IMG]#285 - Shroomish[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]#316 - Gulpin[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]#303 - Mawile[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]#323 - Camerupt[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]#40 - Wigglytuff[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]#257 - Blaziken[​IMG][​IMG]
    Argh, still the best one I got.

Edit : How many people are doing gen 3 ?
  4. ShinyShaymin

ShinyShaymin

Update:
    Diamond the Marshtomp
    lv 33
    -Water Gun
    -Growl
    -Take down
    -Mud shot

Pearl the Gardevoir
    lv 33
    -Confusion
    -Calm mind
    -Double team
    -Psychic

SoulSilver the Shedinja
    lv 30
    -Spite
    -Fury Swipes
    -Fury Cutter
    -Double Team

Heartgold the Manectric
    lv 32
    -Spark
    -Thunder wave
    -Quick attack
    -Howl

Platinam the Linoone
    lv 21
    -Tail whip
    -Headbutt
    -Sand-attack
    -Rock smash

So... I started a journey, won the rival battle, met Wally, caught a ralts, won against some team aqua grunts, got my first gym badge, again won against some team aqua grunts, and caught Nincada.

I went to Dewford City, won my second badge, delivered the letter to Steven, won against even more team aqua grunts, caught electrike, fought and won against my rival, fought and won against wally, and I won my third gym badge. Next update will be after I receive the balance badge.

Edit: Fought and defeat my rival, obtained information on team aqua's plans, met Maxie, fought Archie for the first time, got my fourth gym badge, caught Zigzagoon, and won the balance badge from my father.
  5. topher4167

topher4167

I'm gonna do one of these on HeartGold with Miltank, Exeggutor, Dodrio, Dewgong, Typhlosion, and Venomoth. I had to keep refreshing for new teams because I kept getting like 3 or 4 pokemon of the same type and no Flyer/Surfer etc haha.
  6. Alienjesus

Alienjesus

I'm tempted to join in on this so I generated a team for HeartGold:

Aipom
    Oddish
    Misdreavus
    Delibird
    Ledian
    Piloswine

....damn.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)