The Ghosting Tournament - FINALS [Won by PANELAND]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Ghosting Tournament

Approved by Earthworm :O

Original idea by Hipmonlee

Smogon Tournament Rules
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Semifinals

Ghosting - (v) The act of gaining knowledge of another person's Pokemon battle, whether through spectating or the viewing of pasted logs, and helping that person make his move selections during the Pokemon battle.

This is a tournament where ghosting is permitted and highly encouraged. Players will be competing as part of a team but each round only one player from each team will be battling. Ghosting and scouting has long been problems in other tournaments but this tournament laughs at these concepts and makes them its bitches.

Standard Rules

• Single elimination format
  • Matches are to be played on the Smogon University server on Pokemon Online
  • 5th Generation OU tournament
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Wifi Clause

IMPORTANT!Tournament-specific Rules IMPORTANT!

• No Disallow Specs - for easy ghosting and scouting
  • No Battle Timeout - this allows you time to discuss strategy during the battle, but if you timestall your opponent on purpose, with no evidence to the contrary, I reserve the right to disqualify your team
  • 3 members per team
  • Each team shall nominate a captain either through PM or their team sign up post, he will be in charge of organizing team members, providing the opposing captain with available times, and making sure the team gets the battle done in a timely manner
  • Because of the ghosting element, who is actually battling for the team each round makes little difference, just make sure the battle gets done
  • There's nothing to stop you taking the advice of people not on your team, but remember that they may not always have your best interest at heart, and spies and backstabbers are everywhere...
  • All battle logs must be saved and PMed to me, I will post the battle logs in the thread at the end of each round. This should help you formulate a strategy for next round
  • If you have any Skype recordings, IRC logs, or PO logs of the ghosting discussions that go on, it would be nice if you PM those to me too, but this is not mandatory. These may be posted publicly to provide insight / entertainment.
  • You shall make your team name known to me either through PM or the sign up post, otherwise I will pick one for you and it will not be pretty.

Teams:

PANELAND - Hantsuki, pi face, Rurushu
Team SCHLÜSSELBEINBRUCH - Django Reinhart, CrashinBoomBang, Ginku

Team SCHLUSSELBEINBRUCH vs the nuggets
SCHLUSSELBEINBRUCH ghosting

Team McLovin vs PANELAND
McGhostin

Finally the finals, which team has what it takes to ghost the shit out of their battle? Which team will emerge victorious from this transcontinental showdown?

The erotically charged Team SCHLÜSSELBEINBRUCH?

or the forever kinky PANELAND?

No deadline, but don't john.

Team SCHLÜSSELBEINBRUCH

You got this far by whoring my team for half of the tour, that's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)