The Goldenteam (Weatherless)

This is my personal favourite weatherless team at the moment, great work - it is not easy to concieve something that can stand up to the vast majority of current threats. I love not only the Zone-Mamo-Latias core but the secondary synergy of Gyarados and tinkerbell. I have used that combo and know how awesome it is - although I ran it with Moxie sub gyara. Have you tried Moxie or is Intimidate just too good for the team?

Edit: Yeah I ran intimidate first but most of the stuff you switch gyara into can't really hurt it too much anyway (unless your bulkier spread allows it to get a sub up on physical attacks which can usually break the sub otherwise) while moxie often turns one turn of set up into a win, especially in rain.

Thanks for the kind words Ames! Yeah weatherless teams are my favourite type and i am glad it is your favourite one :) No i haven't tried Moxie over Intimidate they both have their uses and i am not the type of person to turn dow a suggestion before trying it so i will give Moxie a try!

Another problem I just realised... how the hell do you deal with scarf Genesect? It is on every second team and can cause huge problems when paired with a voltswitcher.

As mentioned before Ames that usaully i try lure him in and hit him with a Hp Fire on Celebi or Fire Punch with Jirachi. He gives me quite a bit of problems when enountered on a rain team for this reason so usually i have to bait him into going for Thunder on Gyarados then switch in Magnezone to trap him. I am currently testing Heatran>Jirachi for this very reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)