THE GREATEST MATCH EVER. Melee at Flying Spaghetti Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know him IRL. i will text Him (though, this is perfect revenge. This is what you get for teaming up on me, ya dooshers)
this is a doosh move kid. And Im reffing it right now. (forreal this time) and can't find my phone

absolutely sorry guys. and don't be a sore loser glacier. But i still love you.

Kits: 26/80: 127 : Foresighted (1A) +2 Atk!
Mime: 82/25 : 104 :
Luc: 70/75 : 104 :

We stand here, at a crossroads. Litterally blinded by the FSM, and mamoswine lies broken. Dead on the ground over in the corner. Its kind've funny actually. But thats irrelevant. Let us have a moment of silence while I toss on my night vision goggles. They're infrared =D. Okay I see everyone except kitsunoh. Wait hes that even colder spot. Odd. Anyway.

FIGHT!

I see the darker colder blob fly into the air. Weird. Anyway lucario uses his new wings and jump really really really..... really (etc.) High and then he comes crashing down on Mind who is taking it like a man. Who is drunk. Because He overloaded on power last time. Its really funny. These guys are sloppy wasted. Kitsunoh then flies (crashes) down onto mind. The tangle of limbs looks like something entirely different when all you see is heat signatures. Woah. Kitsunoh is HOT! but then they jump back. Obviously kitsunoh has yet to come to terms with his favorite kind of pokemon. By kind I mean Gender.

Everyone. Had. Way. TOO MUCH Jose Quervo. I mean Its daytime and I'm wearing night infrared goggles during the daytime. And I'm still not gonna take them off. I am belligerently wasted. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SNAP FIREWORKS! SHOOTING FROM KITSUNOH'S BUTT.

Luckily no one was hurt from Kit's Butt fire.

Next we see mind just chill'n and relaxing outside of his school. But no one plays b-ball because Mr. Mime goes to a really white school. Next lucario pulls a giant teddy bear from nowhere to be take hits in his place. Where did luc get said teddy? I'm not sure if I want to know. Anyway. In all honesty, a really boring round.

We begin the final round of this action with the colder blob digging a hole. Really fast. AND HA I CAN SEE YOU UNDER THERE! I also know where he is going. Hint Hint. He doesn't play B-ball. DRAMATIC IRONY BOYS, WE KNOW BUT THEY DON'T. While he was digging the hole. Mime was once again. Relax'n this time with shades and a bloody mary trying to kill his hangover. Lucario walks up to the bar. And like a total hipster is blasting some obnoxious tunes. Mr. Mime politely asks him to turn it down. LUCARIO BACKHANDS HIM! WITH HIS SHADOW LIKE CLAW! but in all honesty doesn't really hurt Mind. Guess what guys? I lied. LUCARIO IS HIT BY KITSUNOH! But really only the teddy bear. And he doesn't even break it.

SUDDENLY THE BEAR VOLCANO EXPLODES
And that bloody mary mime was drinking was useless. Oh well. Everyone takes 10 damage and is intensely confused.

Action 1

Kitsunoh used fly!
Kits flew up high!

Lucario used High Jump kick!
Target: Mime
To hit: 5836/10k = hit
to crit: 488/10k = Crit
(13+3+3+1.5)*.67 = 11.725 damage
-7 En

mime cooled off

Kits
To hit: 1536/10k = Hit
To Crit: 6358/10k = no
(9+1.5)+3.5 = 14 damage
-11 en

Action 2

Kits used Will o wisp
To hit: 9186/10k = Miss
-7 En

Mime used chill
+12 EN

Lucario used Substitute
Sucsess
-18 En

Action 3

Kits used dig!
He hig under ground

Lucario used shadow claw
To Crit: 6978/10k
(7+1.5-2)*1.5 = 9.75 Damage
-5 En

Mime used chill
+12 EN

Kitsunoh Came up and attacked!
Target: Lucario
To crit: 4821/10k = no
(8+1.5)*1.5+3.5 = 13 damage.
-10 En

Arena Round

# of effects: 1/5
Effect: 3/10 = BEER VOLCANO!
-10hp to all

Kits: 16/52: 127 : +1 Atk; Intensely Confused
Mime: 40/49 : 104 : Intensely Confused
Luc: 50/45 : 104 : Intensely Confused

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Couple things...

Filter needs to be applied to shadow claw
Could you explain the fly calculation? I don't see what the 4.5 is
Lucario's 1hp sub needs to be denoted in end of round
Even with the faulty calculations, Mime's HP is way off

And I have no idea what the order for ordering is.

And pfffft glacier you teamed up with mrc don't pretend any different. You just got unlucky that you're playing a person whose favorite match type is melees and caught on. ;)

And it's a bit strange if not outright hypocritical how you have no flavor in your reffings

sorry on flavor last two rounds were rushed. Im editing flavor in for this round after this post.

Order:
Aweshucks
Orc
Mrc

@ Fly. Kits had +2 atk at the time of fly and therefore had six attack being 3 greater than Mr. Mime.

And fixing the calcs.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Rest-Sleep Talk (chill, icy wind, psychic Lucario, Shadow Ball kitsunoh)-Sleep talk (same)
If you hit yourself in confusion, pushback
If you are awake on any action and first sub did not activate, then psychic lucario
If Kitsunoh is fainted, replace shadow ball kitsunoh with thunder wave Lucario

Hic. Mind, we doin reeeeaaalllly well girl...
I's has far too much to drink...why don't we wait out this storm...*hic* sleep it out...Davy jones can do what he wants, I aent wakin up for nothin. We'll find our opponents easier to parry around once I awake...yaaaaaawwwnnnn
Aye, actually, let's pull off some damage while we sleep! Yer been doing well lately, so I'll give you a choice. Yer can chill, attack that Lucario with yer mental powrrss, call upon the breeze of Calypso, or attack that pesky cat with a ball of unparryable dark energy! Should the kitty die, replace the last action with stunning the dog with a jolt of energy!

And for the record, aweshucks has not posted flavor nor posted that he will. Thus I recommend that, per convention, edits not be accepted.

And Jesus stop spamming this thread for the love of god.

Also, Lucario should be at 40 HP (-20 from sub, -10 from volcano which bypasses the sub. For the last time, denote that in end of round)

While yes, I forgot flavor, but that argument is irrelevant as I made the same one last round about lucario, and it made no difference. anyway- FLAVOR!!!!

Arrrrrrr, Kitteh, I got a special job fer you! You gotta act like a landlubber and dig a hole, but then surprise them, showing that you aint no dirty landlubber, by popping out and hitting them. then, take a bit of a break. you deserve it. then, because yer opponents are stupid, they'll have forgotten yer strategy from the first action, so why don't you do it again. Oh, and if lucario tries to use his witchcraft floatiness, I want you to hit him with yer shadow!

@ Orc. Quit being such a penis let him edit in. and as my map. Volcano doesn't bypass. subs. I don't understand how it would and if you want to argue that he wouldn't be confused I'll debunk that right now. The beersplosion (Mhmmm!) breaks the sub, but he's still surrounded by beer. therfore confused.

Good luck guys. and have some inspiration.

Woah what? I swear when I was ordering you didn't have earthquake. I remember looking for it specifically, because I never would have used dig if you had it

EDIT: Just checked. don't see it :/

Kits: 16/52: 127 : +1 Atk; Intensely Confused
Mime: 40/49 : 104 : Intensely Confused
Luc: 50/45 : 104 : Intensely Confused

Flavor after I finish my other reffing.

Pre-round

Divine noodle V Lucario
To Crit: 4595/10k = no
to Frz: 5036/10k = No
To Slp: 5595/10k = no
To Burn: 1534/10k = no
To Conf: N/a
Heal: 1524/10k = Heal
Infatuation: 8852/10k = No
(8+3) = +11hp

Action 1

Kits hid underground
Confusion 9/10k = No

Speed tie: Mind

Mind Used Rest
Confusion: 9704/10k = Hit self
(4-3) = 1 Damage
-3 En

Luc used Protect
Confusion: 5240/10k = Hit self
(4+1.5) = 5.5 damage
-3 En

Kits attacked Luc!
to crit: 62/10k = Yes
(8+3+1.5)*1.5+1.75 = 20.5 damage (Lucario is no longer Confused)
-10 En

Action 2

Kitsunoh Chilled
Confusion: 5246/10k = Hit self
(4+1.5)+1.75 = 7.25 damage
-3 En

Speed tie: Mind

Mind Used Rest
Confusion: 8022/10k = Hits self
(4-3) = 1 Damage
-3 En

Lucario used Magnet rise
Success!
-6 En

Action 3
Kits Used Shadow Strike
To hit: 842/10k = Hit
To crit: 8471/10k = no
To drop: 1241/10k = Yes
(8+3+1.5)*.67 = 10.125 damage
-5 En

Speed tie: Lucario

Lucario used Shadow Claw
To Crit: 2205/10k = No
(7+1.5)*1.5 = 12.25
-5 En

Mind Used Rest
+12 Hp
-15 En

Post Round
# of Effects: 3/5

Effect 1
5/10 = Kansas School Board
Rest (Mime)
Shadow Strike (Kit)
Shadow Claw (Luc)

Are all disabled

Effect 2
6/10 = Kiwi Bird
Everyone Knows Fly!

Effect 3
10/10 = noodly Apendage Blessing
1/3 Kitsunoh
Kitsunoh can use Divine Noodly apendage!

Kits: 9/34: 127 : Has a Divine Spaghetti noodle
Mime: 38/28 : 104 : Resting
Luc: 25/31 : 104 : -1 Def

Order:
Mrc
Awe
Orc

Argh, matey! That be soundin' like a good plan t' me! Though ya best be remembrin' yer shadowy claws won't be workin'!

Kitteh, I want yah t' take a break, then take advantage of our newfound gift and kill some stuff!

Chill ~ Noodly appendage (Mime) ~ Noodly appendage (Mime)

If mime is dead, redirect attacks to lucario

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Sleep Talk (psychic, Mud slap, shadow ball, Confusion, all kitsunoh)-Sleep-Chill

Aye, Mind, it looks like them scumbags are decidin to play the numbers game and team up on yer! No matter, even with the twist of luck last turn, we can still beat em easy! Start off by attacking the scurvy cat in yer sleep while it rests--by my reckoning, we should be able to knock it into the water this very turn! Next turn, rest, since talkin in yer sleep takes more energy than we have. Finally, finish up with a chill, and get ready for next round where we take down the dog! Methinks the end is near!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)