The greatest moment of your life

Now that i see this thread, i realize that i actually dont have a moment to call the happiest, nor the proudest of my life

And as far as i have seen, most of the replies have something to do with school or love. Well, i have always been an excelent student, and im a bit proud of it, but never something like winning 1st in a contest or something of the sort (not like if there was any competition that i would care). And i have been single all my life, with no sigth of any kind of girlfriend (i know it isnt a real bother when you are still 15)

Maybe thats for my way to see the life, as im pretty indifferent with that kind of stuff (and the weird thing is that im by no means cold, but kinda... indifferent, just that). Heck i cant even remember me saying "i love you", or "i like you", or anything of the sort once in my life (i kinda say it in an indirect way, like when somebody says "i like you" (in the fiends terms) and i answer "same here" or "really?"

But back to the point, i think i feel REALLY happy when my parents go "Hey well go see my cousin in "insert far away location". Well be there ALL day. You want to stay or go with your sisters to grandma house?"

Of course i stay (i love my grandma, but its an once-in-a-year chance)

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All two months when I was in Korea. Living in Seoul during the summer was just amazing in general.

My proudest moment was probably during a tournament with my fastball team a few years ago. It was a double elimination tournament and the top 2 teams would go to PEI for the Eastern Canadians. My team was expected to be knocked out after our first 2 games, since we were going against a team that had beaten us every game throughout the season and then the loser of two of the top teams in our league.
Well we pulled of the upset for the first match and were leading into the last inning of the second game, until our first basemen had 5 errors and we lost that game. Our third game was just like the second, but reversed, with us being down in the last inning and we rallied back for the win. We then won the next 2 games and we were in the semi-finals and the winner was going to PEI. Our 2 teams were neck-and-neck the entire game, and it gets to the bottom of the 7th inning (there were only 7 innings a game for fastball) the bases are loaded with 2 out and I am up to bat. I end up working the count to 3-2 after fouling off about 10 pitches and...

--------Suspense Lines--------

I walk...Bet you weren't expecting that! So we won the game and went on to the finals, where no one on my team cared about playing since we were all exhausted and had already made it to the Eastern Canadians.
Despite the rather anti-climatic finish (and being bugged by my teammates and friends on some of the other teams afterward), this was still one of, if not the, proudest moment of my life.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a new best moment of my life:

3 consecutive snow days in university. Woke up yesterday to find out classes were cancelled, same with today, and then a few minutes ago they announced tomorrow would also be a snow day.

woooooooooooooooooooooo

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Either seeing the Darkness Embedded tour (headlined by Dimmu Borgir), getting my first Pokemon, or getting the guts to ask my girlfriend out.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Social: There are plenty, but meeting tyDi and Laidback Luke was pretty incredible.

Sporting: Making nationals for basketball, winning the div 1 state championship and shooting 8 from 8 from the field in that game, scoring over half our points against one of the top 3 bball colleges on the East Coast of Australia as the youngest player in the team (and probably tournament) despite losing, getting a game winner in my last match for my first team with a 10 point fourth quarter, a triple double like 5 years ago haha, getting 16 rebounds in a game and 5 blocks in another despite being a PG or SG, 10 threes in a row. (yes that's alot).

Love: I've dated a few people but no single greatest moment aside from like successful pickups which really don't count.

Academic: Beating the eventual dux of my old college in a geology test somehow, getting accepted into the top uni in Australia with zero study, getting a HD in philosophy this semester when my parents thought I'd struggle with the material. Getting one of the top 5 marks in the entire course at Uni for a relational databases assignment that I started at 10 pm the night before.

Pokemon: Winning two world cups is the best feeling in pokemon by far, especially the win vs VIL in an essentially sudden death match for me personally. EW winning the tiebreaker was a pretty incredible feeling both years (this year to make it out of the first round).

Other: Becoming a DJ this year and the guest list guy for the biggest night club in Canberra. Made friends with a lot of famous people as a result!

Last year at the Pokemon TCG nationals I got caught for having around 25 fake cards in my deck. Instead of banning me, they told me to replace all my fakes with energies which was pretty much useless since I ran SP. I still managed to come first! Holding the Dragonite trophy in the air was so mother fucking satifying :D

Also from the 3000 students who took the final exam for primary school, I came 47th. Greatest academic moment of my life.

Rehearsing and performing Angels in the Architecture in my old high school's district honor band or having a great audition for the School of Music at my university, or eating a coffee toffee twisted frosty from Wendy's while high.

I can't decide between some of the following:

-fucking a super hot pastors daughter in his hot tub less than 10 meters away from his bed and 2m away from the open window to his room...WHILE HE WAS AWAKE and the next day at his church service switching from the book of Luke to Corinthians 6-9 and glaring at me of ALL people as he said "though shall not fornicate".

-Hike guiding a celebrity from discovery channel up to a world heritage site

-about 2 dozen paleo related experiences

:/

maybe the first time being drunk counts too

I can't decide between some of the following:

-fucking a super hot pastors daughter in his hot tub less than 10 meters away from his bed and 2m away from the open window to his room...WHILE HE WAS AWAKE and the next day at his church service switching from the book of Luke to Corinthians 6-9 and glaring at me of ALL people as he said "though shall not fornicate".

-Hike guiding a celebrity from discovery channel up to a world heritage site

-about 2 dozen paleo related experiences

:/

maybe the first time being drunk counts too
Was the pastor hot or his daughter? O_o

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
If you check his post, you will see that the pastor was the hot person in question, I think. And that was exactly the question I thought of.

Yeah I was using her to get to him, I can't resist his ability to speak in tongues and hypocritically say he doesn't trust any secular science, that shit gets me hot.

Wording error, deal with it, his daughter was fuckin' smokin'. He was a pastor, he can't be hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)