Original Concept by Eternal | 1st Edition won by Krack | 2nd edition won by Eo Ut Mortus
Welcome to the third edition of the Helping Hand Tournament, where everyone lends a helping hand to the other players. In this tournament, the only legal sets will be those submitted by the tournament's entrants. Will your set help someone else achieve greatness?
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- Best of one, SM OU single elimination tournament.
- Sign-Ups will last for a few days and the amount of interest will determine how large the tournament will be.
- You may only use Pokémon and the sets posted within the signups.
- You must post a set in your signup post. Any signups without a set will not be counted towards actually being signed up.
- All sets must be able to be imported into PS!
- All Pokemon must have the nickname of your smogon username. In the event of it being too long for Showdown / PO you can use an abbreviated version of your username.
McMeghan (Excadrill) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- All sets must be used exactly as they are posted - this includes things such as nicknames, EV spreads and IV spreads.
- You're not forced to enter with standard movesets, but the sets have to be somewhat viable.
- Your sets have to be legal in SM OU, no Baton pass for example. Z-Moves and Mega Stones are allowed.
- Staying true to the past incarnation of the tour: One set per Pokémon submitted. (For Example, if I submitted a Togekiss set, No-one else would be able to submit another set for Togekiss.) Alternative forms still share a dex number, so only one Rotom-Appliance, Genie and the like.
- You must post the replay of your battle. From Round 2 onwards, I will be posting the usage statistics of the previous round. The top 5 most used Pokemon will then be banned for the rest of the tournament. If multiple Pokemon occupy the fifth most used Pokemon slot, the one with the highest win rates will be banned.