The Highlander Tournament III

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
in

gengar, alolan marowak, victini

May not be the best, but were gonna have fun with this - and try not to lose round 1.

Hi!
Ralof101, Lycanyte, Knuckstrike entries have been left in standby because they chose banned Pokémon (Blaziken and Aegislash, respectively) and your entries will be validated in the moment you edit your posts with legal Pokémon. If you could tag me, that'd be awesome though!
darksylvion 's entry, while legal, mentions Charizard-Y. I must say that all mega evolutions and Z-Crystals are banned from this tour, therefore your entry will be Normal Charizard. If you do want to change your entry, however, you have until Friday to do so.

some things i should mention: even though this tour is, technically, Inverse SM 1v1 (you use the Pokémon you opp chose you to use instead of being able to choose yourself!) it uses SM OU rules, so everything that is banned from SM 1v1 and is legal in SM OU (bar Megas and Z-Moves) are able to be used in this tour!
if you guys have any doubts, please VM me or post here just so we can work those out!
Primarena/Kommo-o/Lycanrock

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys! We have reached the last day of signups (i'm closing them in 23 hours!) and 88 players have been signed up (with Haruno's entry being the only one in standby now because he didn't post any Pokemon l_o_l) so we will have a 96 players tour and I shall fill with subs any remaining spots (i hope we don't have those, though).

that's it, thanks for joining and listen to Chained to the Rhythm!!
(commas are overrated!!1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)