The Hoenn Cup - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting activity win against cyber odin. I listed a time and when I'm available to play and all he does is literally vm me at random intervals going can you play now? as opposed to actually scheduling.

edit: lost to finchinator. I'm ass :(

Last edited:

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
requesting activity win x both fakes and mariano.
fakes didnt answer vm and didnt show up.
mariano refused to play the last 6 days and i told him i wouldnt be able to play sunday. oo

CyberOdin✝

¨ I will persist ¨ ❤
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
im sick of waiting for haruno, i sent him a lot of pms, he could never play. today he doesnt want to play me and i hope the game is a tie or null cuz its obvious hes hoping for the activity win

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
giving kael the win, don't have time to play him today and he can't play later. tsunami never responded to me n_n

Tennisace on but he don't can to play =\

but thx for the wins

About tsnnami
i chall and send message for tsunami but he don't response =\

in the morning and now.

Hey bro if you can to play please response =]

Last edited:

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Alright guys, due to many uncompleted games this round again (27 out of 54) and world cup that has started today I'm not doing a fifth round. 16 players advance into playoffs, here they are:

SoulWind, M Dragon, BKC, PROBLEMS, srk1214, CyberOdin, CrashinBoomBang, Ojama, yan[sogeking], Eo Ut Mortus, Danilo, Navy, Z+V, FLCL, davidness

The last spot will be taken by the winner of this match Alexander. vs Steven Snype

For those wondering how I picked up these 16 players here's an explanation: the leader of each group which makes 9 players to which I added 8 other players. Those 8 players all have 10 points at the end of this Round which is more than some leaders. On top of that, only 8 players had 10 points which was just perfect for me. I'm sorry for those who were hoping another round to make it to playoffs but it's clear that if I add another round people will lose interest if they did not already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)