The Hunger Metagames - Winner: asterat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heatran walls most fire types to hell and back, the only thing it has to fear are fighting/ground moves from things like Megazard X, Infernape and Darmanitan. Aegislash can cover for the fighting moves, as can skarm, with Exca revenge killing. You can do a lot of things with that immunity core.

As for psychic, dazzling gleam on things like Zam are great, as is Malamar, who can just spam Superpower. And why shouldn't we say Gardevoir? That thing 2HKOes every dark type there is.

My point is, you can reliably beat your weaknesses. It wouldn't be such a big thing if you couldn't.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
And here we are for the first day of this gruelling competition. The Immortal and perplexing pool have already dropped out; how many others will follow suit by the second day? Will we see some upsets, or will the favourites prevail? What will happen when the experienced battlers are thrown into an unfamiliar zone?

Only time will tell.

1. Sky Battles

DizzyDancer vs Asterat
quickscopenoscope vs copycatcat (coinflip)

2. Inverse Battle

blizzardy vs bye

3. Middle Cup

Empty zone

4. Alphabet Cup

Unfixable vs Albacore

5. Almost Any Ability

RotomPoison vs bye

6. STABmons

Articuno I vs The Reptile
Zewwok vs The Eevee General

7. Tier Shift

killerkingler vs Regi likes pie

8. OU Monotype

jrm115 vs galbia (activity)
Level 56 vs Hollywood
mallpal vs bye

9. OU Theorymon

Peef Rimgar vs Fencerman
Ranger Mike vs MikeDawg

Note that the rules have changed for this zone; the OU Theorymon ladder has been updated on main, and you are to use that. The May and June theorymons are the only ones allowed (a list is in the OP)

10. Averagemons

AWailOfATail vs Anno nyme

11. Balanced Hackmons

N3XYCH vs bye

12. Hackmons

Snaquaza vs z0mOG

Those who did not PM me a zone number were placed in a random zone. If you wish to have a say in your fate in future, please do PM me (and if you don't, PM me anyway, saves me the trouble of randomizing)

You have until Sunday 10am EST to complete your battles.

Last edited:
frickity frackle this is one of the three tiers I don't know ;-;. I still have time though! Contacted u.u!

EV

Banned deucer.
Contacted on PS

E: won in gg vs Zewwok
Some hax =/ but well played

Last edited:
And here we are for the first day of this gruelling competition. The Immortal and perplexing pool have already dropped out; how many others will follow suit by the second day? Will we see some upsets, or will the favourites prevail? What will happen when the experienced battlers are thrown into an unfamiliar zone?

Only time will tell.

1. Sky Battles

DizzyDancer vs Asterat
quickscopenoscope vs copycatcat

2. Inverse Battle

blizzardy vs bye

3. Middle Cup

Empty zone

4. Alphabet Cup

Unfixable vs Albacore

5. Almost Any Ability

RotomPoison vs bye

6. STABmons

Articuno I vs The Reptile
Zewwok vs The Eevee General

7. Tier Shift

killerkingler vs Regi likes pie

8. OU Monotype

jrm115 vs galbia
Level 56 vs Hollywood
mallpal vs bye

9. OU Theorymon

Peef Rimgar vs Fencerman
Ranger Mike vs MikeDawg

Note that the rules have changed for this zone; the OU Theorymon ladder has been updated on main, and you are to use that. The May and June theorymons are the only ones allowed (a list is in the OP)

10. Averagemons

AWailOfATail vs Anno nyme

11. Balanced Hackmons

N3XYCH vs bye

12. Hackmons

Snaquaza vs z0mOG

Those who did not PM me a zone number were placed in a random zone. If you wish to have a say in your fate in future, please do PM me (and if you don't, PM me anyway, saves me the trouble of randomizing)

You have until Sunday 10am EST to complete your battles.
I'm not going to be able to play, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)