The Hydreigon Tournament - Round 1 [read post #160]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The late substitutes have been taken in account

I disqualified the teams where one of the member (or more) has not been active for a week. I also disqualified the teams who didn't answer my request "I have written the names given in the signup post and I know there are mistakes, so if the person in the team who was highlighted can point it out and contact his players, that would be sweet :)".

The OP is now updated. 30 teams still has to fight (between 24 and 36 matchs depending on the winners). I will give an extension until Saturday 8pm gmt +2, then I will make the real activity calls.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Vinc2612

Prague Kick and SnowCristal won their matches, so we (2heads1girl) won against "I Commessi" (in the OP there's a mistake).

Last edited:
Vinc2612

there's another mistake in the OP: me and silver97 won our matches so 6/ FORZA JUVE NAPOLI MERDA wins against 44/ Godohawk unless i'm missing something :o if so i apologize in advance

Vinc2612

Slimmer and SnowCristal won their matches, so we (2heads1girl) won against "I Commessi" (in the OP there's a mistake).
if you say "Slimmer" he doesnt know you're reffering to me (maybe I should change ma' name)
yeah I won my match and SnowCristal won hers, so 2heads1girl won the week, confirmo.

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've been trying to get my match done but Yahir is just rarely online, and the one time he did respond it did not exactly help us get the match done, so activity.

Reactions: MZ

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the mistakes, I really need to get a better organization for the following rounds
Fixing that right now, don't hesitate insulting me if you spot something else

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
64/ Litheo Syndicate vs 88/ Arca9 Slayers
79/ The Randoms vs 78/ rip in frites
10/ [el]odin
vs 46/ (mmm) murkrows
86/ Cancer vs 65/ https://www.youtube.com/user/NotBlameTruths
18/ Sacra Spada vs 29/ FINCHINATOR + 2 GHOSTING SLOTS (Coinflipped)
85/ Team Segale vs 67/ The Meme Team (Coinflipped)
36/ Sekrit Shekel Stash vs 8/ Sinnoh Saints
61/ Miltank, our lord and savior. vs 39/ Amigos do Luz
41/ The River Kittens vs 59/ raffaelekingisteinnoobsquad (Coinflipped)
43/ seloko cachorrera vs 7/ Gad Le Mulet (Coinflipped)

83/ B for Baguette vs 20/ NoName3: since it's the matchup where players showed the most activity and since I disqualified two teams paired together, both will advance to the next round.

Next round coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)