The Hydreigon Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
also I am subbing out ZANBAKUResh for Stockings, Vinc2612. Please don't replace stockings again unless I know he is going to be inactive. He didn't have activity due to me and darkrai147 winning last round. He chose not to play due to us already winning. I am hoping nobody misinterprets this post I am just looking out for my team. This is also due to Zanbaku being busy irl right now.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I told that I had troubles highlighting some people, then the teammates should help me fixing that. If you don't, why would I give you the edge over your opponents when the match is not played?
But now it is finally fixed, thanks

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
Fox-Air4 you sure he would be active to even answer forum pm to arrange match timing? just checking because the last time he was active was 27th april

Contacted my opponent, he said I can take the win (posted on his profile wall). If his teammates are ok with that then I guess PO Hooligans win 2-0, if not they can get him to play or find a replacement if that's allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)