The Inaugural BW2 OU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
extending the deadline indefinitely since PS! is down. once the ddos issue is resolved i'll give a definitive date for the deadline extension. in the meantime, if both players agree to it they're free to use PO2 to get their match done

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity post

Me and husky are having timezone issues. Add the fact that my work shift begins exactly after his ends on weekdays and the multiple grad parties I have had this weekend, I'm glad there's a deadline extension!

extending the deadline indefinitely since PS! is down. once the ddos issue is resolved i'll give a definitive date for the deadline extension. in the meantime, if both players agree to it they're free to use PO2 to get their match done
some ppl are giving others win wouldn't it be better to sub me in? atleast if you are consider it tell me so i can prepare

DarkKillerX was ignoring me on IRC tonight. We spoke earlier today and we had agreed to do it tonight due to PS being down.

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Sorry about the delay in our match, its been hard due to our time difference, and the fact that he can only play on the weekend has been making it difficult, but we will keep trying.

Iconic please could you answer to my MP? I ask you a week ago what to do about my match with BKC. I only wait for an answer...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)