The Item Restriction Tournament: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
just lost to blackhawk, GG.... I forgot to add 2 moves...

also, his loppunny tricked me, I didn't knew that ability existed.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
i tried meeting up with dark jigglypuff and it hasn't gone too well..
first time we met, he said hold on, waited and hour or so, and then he wasn't ready so he said to do it tomorrow.

i came back the next day to see him not there. and he hasn't responded to my Vms recently.

Huntofthelion vs GoldenKnight
Igor vs yankees123
Dark Jigglypuff vs Bobtheball4
Justinawe vs SevveN
Darkmalice vs YTP
Ala vs joshe
hanke vs Yondie
Shiny Electrike vs Krack

Hopefully all 16 of you are hoping to get this done in the next 4 days, because the deadline is this Thursday.

I've sent 2 PM's to Sevven, and have yet to hear a word from him. Will send a third one to him shortly.

EDIT: I just checked his profile...

Last Activity: Feb 16th, 2010 7:11:48 PM

Gah sorry guys I moved houses and there has been troubles with getting the Internet connected I'll make a team and try get this done soon but I can't make any promises. I it comes down to it I'm willing to hand the game to juzzy. I'll try get this done though

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
played hanke. first match we realized one of my pokemon accidently was holding an illegal item early enough where hanke offered a rematch. I had clear victory early on in the first game too which didnt involve that pokemon at all. >.<

hanke won rematch in a close game. GG and gl!

Lost to Justinawe. I chucked a team together in 10 minutes, he had over a week, and it really showed. GG, he deserved the win.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
i still haven't gotten a response back from dark jigglypuff, ill send him another vm and hopefully he'll be ready this time.

I'd like to see at least 2 more of these finish. These 2 weeks have been plenty of time, and there isn't much excuse for needing more time. Even SevveN managed to get his match done through a move and internet problems.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I pm'd joshe telling him I got called into work and hopefully we can battle after that, if not then it's all good.

joshe

the best
I pm'd joshe telling him I got called into work and hopefully we can battle after that, if not then it's all good.
i have to go to bed early because i have 4 tests tomorrow and i really don't function when it's late.

djx, if you can give us like 1-2 more days then we can get this done easy. thank you

i have to go to bed early because i have 4 tests tomorrow and i really don't function when it's late.

djx, if you can give us like 1-2 more days then we can get this done easy.
I think I'm gonna let this go for a few more days. I know most people are close, and i still need to finalize what R3 will be anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)