1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Kind of a BIGger Deal Tournament - Round 1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Fabbles, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqualouis

Aqualouis ^ according to Reymedy, he drew a Groudon
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Won adv and dpp against Loki, but the match weren't very good, sorry about that
  2. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I won in ADV with a bit of hax and then DPP cleanly, ggs Cristal.
  3. Cristal

Cristal

Lost to Eo in some good games, gl for next rounds
  4. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lost to nachos 2-0 in dpp and adv. dpp was pretty bleh (i thought one of my mons was better defensively than it was and it ended up costing me) but adv was a very fun game and i was glad i got to play a game like that even at the cost of elimination.

gg nachos and good luck in future rounds
  5. Nachos

Nachos Smooth; slick; succinct.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Won in DPP and ADV, gg.
  6. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Won ADV and DP
    ggs
  7. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

Lost ADV and DPP to M Dragon. ADV was decided on one sad turn for me, DPP was cool until a well timed crit annihilated all my chances.

GG's nonetheless.
  8. Iconic

Iconic
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i won against badass in adv after winning in dpp. sorry for the long wait bro, ggs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)